Editorials
Replying to baekhyun_ult • Mar 30, 2022
Title Queer Movie Butterfly: The Adult World
I found it https://multimediagay.com/queer-movie-butterfly-the-adult-world-2015/
omg thank you so much! I have been wanting to watch this for years!
2 0
Replying to beezen • Mar 28, 2022
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
I don't think it was confirmed, the only time i saw a 3rd season being mentioned is an interview where Ray and…
I want it to be focused on bing wei and his bf not yu zhen xuan and pei shou yi. I found their story to be confusing and boring.
0 1
On We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd • Mar 28, 2022
Title We Best Love: Fighting Mr. 2nd
Honestly, I loved this one better than the first one I guess because the characters are much more mature in this compared to the first one :'). Though second lead couple's story was confusing and weird. nevertheless, It kept me entertained thus ending in a 7.5/10 for me compared to the first one which was a 6.5/10 rating for me.
6 0
Replying to JJsomewhere • Mar 27, 2022
Title My Beautiful Man
Different people have different opinions. You rated 10 some dramas I would not rate more than 7,5. I personally…
You're quite correct in the last bit I did indeed enjoy the acting and production that's why I didn't have the desire to drop it like I have done with other shows however the story could of been a bit better. Thank you for sharing I enjoyed reading your perspective.
1 0
On My Beautiful Man • Mar 26, 2022
Title My Beautiful Man
ain't no way people are rating this a 10. I rated 6.5/10 cuz it wasn't boring to the point where i felt the need to drop the show but that's about it.
3 2
Replying to Soul • Mar 24, 2022
Title We Best Love: No. 1 For You
Why do people love this drama so much? The chemistry between the MLs was good but the storyline gave me a headache.…
lol same which is why i gave it a 6.5
0 1
Replying to aki • Mar 24, 2022
Title Fish upon the Sky
it is a drama you should watch when you don't want to invest your emotion or mind for building up to the next…
damn I should of read your comment before starting the series cuz you just described my situation.
0 1
On Fish upon the Sky • Mar 24, 2022
Title Fish upon the Sky
when does this get better? I am on the third episode and so close to dropping it. I just can't take it seriously. The characters are attractive so I would love to watch a series where both are serious. none of that fluff comedy stuff
0 1
On Not Me • Mar 21, 2022
Title Not Me
ayeo anyone know the song that was playing when yok was painting dan?
2 0
On Not Me • Mar 21, 2022
Title Not Me
going to miss this series ,especially dan and yok<3 but i will definitely rewatch in the future!
10 0
Replying to Sunny_01 • Mar 10, 2022
Title Color Rush
all i have to say is the plot is insanely good, its just the execution that does not hold up.
where can i watch
0 1
Replying to melonmochi • Mar 10, 2022
Title Not Me
I didn't want to be the one to say it I'm glad you did 😬 haven't wanted to get hated on but since you said…
wait who is the popular gmmtv actor your talkimg about? judt curious
0 0
Replying to melonmochi • Mar 10, 2022
Title Not Me
I didn't want to be the one to say it I'm glad you did 😬 haven't wanted to get hated on but since you said…
agreed!
1 0
Replying to times_new_roman • Mar 10, 2022
Title Not Me
The scene in your profile pic >>>>>>>>> every other scene in the show. It hit me like a bazooka and I'll never…
omg same, I think about it everyday!
3 0
Replying to SanLang • Mar 10, 2022
Title Not Me
Everyone is just going this will probably be their last series together :'(Well atleast they'll be going out with…
wait why
1 0
Replying to Zack Morris • Jan 16, 2022
Title Eclipse
Hi! Can I have the link? Thank you!
hi apologises for the late response and sure ! https://wetransfer.com/downloads/56e8c981a1b54393b359d9069920d2c520220116035912/a98b7e the link expires in 7 days so be sure to download it asap
0 0
Replying to Bright_Sakura • Jan 16, 2022
Title Eclipse
Could you please send it to me?
hi apologises for the late response and sure ! https://wetransfer.com/downloads/56e8c981a1b54393b359d9069920d2c520220116035912/a98b7e the link expires in 7 days so be sure to download it asap
0 1
Replying to RainSound • Jan 16, 2022
Title Eclipse
Hi! Can you send me the link? I've finally decided to watch this and couldn't find the movie with good subs/hd…
hi apologises for the late response and sure ! https://wetransfer.com/downloads/56e8c981a1b54393b359d9069920d2c520220116035912/a98b7e the link expires in 7 days so be sure to download it asap
0 1
Replying to vaeltersen • Jan 16, 2022
Title Eclipse
hi, can i have the link? i couldn't find it anywhere ;-;
hi apologises for the late response and sure ! https://wetransfer.com/downloads/56e8c981a1b54393b359d9069920d2c520220116035912/a98b7e the link expires in 7 days so be sure to download it asap
1 1
Replying to Yuto • Jan 16, 2022
Title Eclipse
can i have the link?
hi apologises for the late response and sure ! https://wetransfer.com/downloads/56e8c981a1b54393b359d9069920d2c520220116035912/a98b7e the link expires in 7 days so be sure to download it asap
0 1
