Celebrity
On Dr. Brain • Jul 28, 2022
Title Dr. Brain
Not to mention everything was pretty good Until the ending isn't what I expected. But the post-credit scene for season 2 was best.
1 0
Replying to Lilyzzz • Jun 26, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
The other 6 episodes will be released later
Oh, I read an article. It says Netflix has confirmed other half will be released late this year within September-December.
0 1
Replying to Lilyzzz • Jun 25, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
The other 6 episodes will be released later
Oh, Thank you very much for letting me know. Do you know the exact date? I haven't actually watched all those released episodes. I have just watched only 3 of them. So have no idea.
1 3
On Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1 • Jun 25, 2022
Title Money Heist: Korea - Joint Economic Area - Part 1
Isn't there only 6 episodes? Then why MDL is showing 12??
0 5
Dojemi10 • Jun 13, 2022
Article Netflix drops the teaser for the second season of the hit series “Squid Game.”
Awesome, Bruh. Season 01 was a masterpiece.
4 0
lo_ve • May 27, 2022
Article Veteran Actor Lee Eol passes away
Rest In Peace. May his soul get eternal peace.
0 0

1