Replying to Kami • Feb 28, 2026 Title Hidden Shadow Me in 2040 🤡 still waiting for hidden shadow so youku can clown me again.Whoever is managing youku need to… Who managed Youku? 0 5
On Arthur Chen • Feb 25, 2026 Person Arthur Chen Guys, Arthur Chen has a new rumored drama titled Destined to Love You, but there are two rumored female leads: Wang Yinglu and Bao Shangen.https://weibo.com/6161773526/5270316319251709https://weibo.com/7824190977/5270316618352894 3 16
On A Beautiful Mind • Feb 25, 2026 Title A Beautiful Mind 🍉 Destined to Love YouRumored male lead: Arthur ChenRumored female leads: Wang Yinglu & Bao Shangenhttps://weibo.com/6161773526/5270316319251709https://weibo.com/7824190977/5270316618352894 3 0
Replying to Sunbath12 • Feb 24, 2026 Title We Are Us I believe Zhao Lusi's team has just denied the rumor. I really hate all these rumors. We'll just have to wait… It’s real, they already denied it. Please check Weibo.https://m.weibo.cn/status/QtiBkplUH?jumpfrom=weibocomThis is directly from her team not from any melon accounts. 3 1
Replying to Zhang jingyi • Feb 24, 2026 Title We Are Us If it is going to rumours for again and again I think they should cast as soon as possible confirmed 😭😭 🍉 New rumoursIn talks for the roles: Peng Xiaoran and Zhang Shi’anhttps://weibo.com/6161773526/5269879995499315 3 0
Replying to Zhang jingyi • Feb 24, 2026 Title We Are Us If it is going to rumours for again and again I think they should cast as soon as possible confirmed 😭😭 Guo Jinming is still busy working post-production with veil of shadows, and not highly will confirm as soon as possible. 3 0
On We Are Us • Feb 24, 2026 Title We Are Us 🍉 New rumoursIn talks for the roles: Peng Xiaoran and Zhang Shi’anhttps://weibo.com/6161773526/5269879995499315 8 0
On How Dare You!? • Feb 19, 2026 Title How Dare You!? Anyone know what drama iQIYI will air after this??? 1 3
On Generation to Generation • Feb 19, 2026 Title Generation to Generation Omg, Li Yuchun is singing the OST for Generation to Generation??? Finally, I get to hear her again! The last time I heard her sing an OST was for The First Frost. Omg, every time Li Yuchun is part of the OST lineup, the drama is always a hit. 4 2
Replying to Yuchen • Feb 16, 2026 Title Where the Mask Ends 📢 "Where the Mask Ends" Chinese New Year Content Release Schedule📅 February 17[嫁金钗 Official… who is the main production company of this drama, it is youku? 0 1
Replying to Mimi • Feb 14, 2026 Title Where the Mask Ends I saw he was on set today again.http://xhslink.com/o/9XjkgnUXr9S maybe they went to hospital after his work today 3 0
Replying to Yuchen • Feb 14, 2026 Title Where the Mask Ends February 14, 2026, 20:00Notice from Yan An’s team/support club:Yan An’s condition has returned to normal.… Hoping they can give yanan proper rest 4 1
Replying to Cassandra34 • Feb 14, 2026 Title Where the Mask Ends Really? Where's? I can't find it on the latest poster, where indicated? Ohh, okay. Thanks 2 1
Replying to D aka diyu • Feb 14, 2026 Title Where the Mask Ends New name according to latest poster " Where the mask ends " Really? Where's? I can't find it on the latest poster, where indicated? 1 4
Replying to Unbestechlich • Feb 14, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Yes, it seems like even HS was mentioned somewhere, don't know why VoS has no news at all yes, but who is the production company on that drama?it seems they treat transfer gold hairpin more? 1 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Feb 14, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Tomorrow will be another day of everyone releasing materials but OF COURSE not VOS and that will probably be the… youku released few materials on their selected dramas. 4 0
Replying to I am Me • Feb 11, 2026 Title Love Story in the 1970s I really want this drama to be a hit 😊☺️ but I'm afraid because Chinese Republican dramas didn't do well… 1912–1949 = Republican1950s–1990s = Period2000s–present = Modern / ContemporaryBased on what I read, if the timeline of the drama is set in 1970, then it falls under period. 5 1
Replying to L_H • Feb 8, 2026 Title How Dare You!? What's taking so long for the drama to reach 9000 heat index? Is the drama not getting enough popularity in China? Exceeded 9000 heat index on iqiyi 1 0
https://weibo.com/6161773526/5270316319251709
https://weibo.com/7824190977/5270316618352894
Rumored male lead: Arthur Chen
Rumored female leads: Wang Yinglu & Bao Shangen
https://weibo.com/6161773526/5270316319251709https://weibo.com/7824190977/5270316618352894
https://m.weibo.cn/status/QtiBkplUH?jumpfrom=weibocom
This is directly from her team not from any melon accounts.
In talks for the roles: Peng Xiaoran and Zhang Shi’an
https://weibo.com/6161773526/5269879995499315
In talks for the roles: Peng Xiaoran and Zhang Shi’an
https://weibo.com/6161773526/5269879995499315
1950s–1990s = Period
2000s–present = Modern / Contemporary
Based on what I read, if the timeline of the drama is set in 1970, then it falls under period.