Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Apr 16, 2023
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 31, 2021
Replying to Litmilky • May 26, 2021
There are shows before this one right? Cause its a series isnt it, if there is, what are the titles? I want to…
Even though everyone is done telling you , i will just list the titles and other contents related to it in short and correct order
1. I told sunset about you(5
episodes)
1.1 The documentary ( i
told sunset about you)( 8 ep)
1.2 ost ( 6 mv's on nadao
music youtube channel)
1.3 original music score (
10 videos on nadao bangkok youtube channel)
2. Last twilight in phuket ( on nadao bangkok yt ch)
3. I promised you the moon
3.1 The documentary ( i
promised you the moon)
[Additional : BKPP| nadaoxoppo on nadao bangkok yt ch ( it's actually a oppo ad and it's cute and it's bkpp so , u can watch it after you are done with the series , it also have a bts]
5 0
Replying to jjangkuanrui • May 24, 2021
could you tell me which one? PandaVPN Pro or PandaVPN Lite
@daramiya it's panda vpn lite , i gave the link to download it from playstore.
1 1
Replying to HABOOB • May 24, 2021
Sorry but if it's not on NadaoBkk's YouTube channel then im not wasting time with linetv or vpns, It's dailymotion…
Dear you can do whatever you want , it's your choice, i suggested watching it on line tv to support the artist , whose work we enjoy. But if you can't you don't have to take this trouble for there is always 'other' platforms to watch.
4 0
Replying to lolochan • May 24, 2021
Does linetv have subs? Cuz last time i checked people said there isnt eng subs
Yeah itsay don't have any eng sub on line tv but i think they might provide eng sub for ipytm since they have already provided eng subs for it's documentary. So let's hope for the best. Cause i just don't want to watch this masterpiece from ' somewhere' and want to support the team
1 1
Replying to lolochan • May 24, 2021
Does linetv have subs? Cuz last time i checked people said there isnt eng subs
Yes, i watched on line tv their latest video of first episode of the documentary of ipytm and it have english subs.
1 2
On I Promised You the Moon • May 23, 2021
Everyone please watch on line tv using a vpn and not from 'somewhere' else. Here is a vpn named panda vpn that is free and available on playstore and you just have to watch a 30 sec ad to use it and that's it.
10 10
Replying to Promuchu • Mar 12, 2021
Yeah I'm concerned about this as well. Plus they changed the director , cinematographer ( who is the cinematographer…
Yeah. Let's hope for the best. I have high hopes from part 2 :)
0 0
Replying to makcruz123456 • Feb 10, 2021
I know the team puts a lot of effort in this show and makes sure thag the show is great but after watching a chance…
Yeah I'm concerned about this as well. Plus they changed the director , cinematographer ( who is the cinematographer of both itsay part 1 and nadaoxoppo ; gave us really beautiful shots ) , screenwriter all are changed so I wish the new team do a good job with this but then again I'm a little worried. Let's hope for the best.
0 2