Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Mar 31, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Republic of the Philippines
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 11, 2020

PurpleJK92

Republic of the Philippines
Replying to ChrisC • Oct 3, 2025
Person He Jian Qi
Title: Eyes that bind/ 一見鍾情ML: He Jianqi/ 何健麒FL: Wang Gege/王格格Released : 03/10/2025From the…
still waiting for the release in yt
0 1
On Mu Li Se • Oct 3, 2025
Title Mu Li Se
So this is the 1st drama with this plot that I've watched, 2nd was the zhen dong/yiying collab. I've never watched the other 2 versions.
0 0
Replying to Crystal • Oct 2, 2025
Person Wang Xuan
I really want to see Wang Xuan in Duan Xiu Ming & He Ting Zhou roles. I'm sure he'd nail it.
I think so. I guess it's right time for He Ting Zhou role for him lol
1 0
Replying to Jwells • Oct 1, 2025
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_MtU4OXmRIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-p-mGZm6vQhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvJNOCSvQu8https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEN3JTPawEshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmsyqWJGSLYhttps://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4796786658383872https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4797017361618432https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/4797599182624768Raw…
Thank you <3
2 0
On Divine Marriage • Sep 29, 2025
Title Divine Marriage Spoiler
This is somehow a Chinese version of Korean Series My Demon. There were a lot of funny scenes :D, I was laughing most of the time and actors played their roles just right. Additionally, the visuals are good too. I think this is my first time watching Yang Peng Cheng's drama.
6 0
On Jiao Cuo Ai Yi • Sep 24, 2025
Why couldn't I like the FL? There's something off with her posture or just wrong camera angle? lol.
Watched it because of the ML --- his eyes are so captivating and there's something in it that keeps pulling me <3. Gonna re-watch all of his dramas again :D
1 0
Replying to PurpleJK92 • Sep 23, 2025
Title Dangers Deal
You're right. This is all about FLs revenge hiding her true identity (her dad committed suicide), intentionally…
Yes. That's what I've been thinking too.
0 0
Replying to Jwells • Sep 23, 2025
Link w/subs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HMCGcPEDcYhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVtocpKqcrshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlOsSQnP7AIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z70QbJco7Johttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd5By1xNQa4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvh9U4s37nMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZDV5R84Ab4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsbWr9_a98Ehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8icLlZkI6Ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHBN9uHxPcEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuzGKbb793Ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aHayiQSjLs*Torture-fest!…
Thanks for the tip.
1 0
Replying to Meowing_kitty • Sep 23, 2025
Thanks for the link. Apparently this drama has a sequel. The Vietnamese link I shared earlier included both parts,…
Thanks for this.
1 0