News
Replying to izzy • Jan 1, 2023
Title Candy Color Paradox
the first 2 episodes it really felt like something wasn’t quite clicking, but I think episode 3 really changed…
May i ask where you watched the episode from ? I'm not able to find it anywhere
0 3
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Dec 24, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
yes
Is there any romance between the ML and the FL ?
0 2
On Reborn Rich • Dec 24, 2022
Title Reborn Rich
Does the grandpa die in this ?
0 4
On May I Help You? • Dec 22, 2022
Title May I Help You?
It was a beautiful ending.
0 0
Replying to 9509853 • Dec 21, 2022
Title Special Delivery
its a really well made movie and its so exiting to watch the ending was a bit huh but the rest is great 9/10
Can you please spoil the ending ? What happens to the boy ? Does he stay together with the fl in the end ?
0 1
On Move to Heaven • Dec 15, 2022
Title Move to Heaven
Can some one please the spoil the ending for me ?? I heard it has an open ending, which I'm not a huge fan of. Please give me spoilers 😫
0 1
Replying to QueenOftheWaves • Dec 14, 2022
Title The Interest of Love Spoiler
Can you please give me a spoiler on the ending ???
Thanks, I'm out !
0 1
Replying to Msb • Dec 14, 2022
Title The Interest of Love
I actually hope they keep the original ending, that's one of the reasons I want to give this show a try but considering…
Can you please give me a spoiler on the ending ???
0 9
Replying to Xie_Wei • Dec 1, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
not really , the fl has eyes only for ml and the sml is just delusional all around
Oh okayyy! Thankss
0 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Nov 29, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
Is there love triangle in this?
0 2
Replying to QueenOftheWaves • Nov 29, 2022
Title 609 Bedtime Story
Can you please tell me the name of the drama in your profile picture?
Oh okay, thank you.
0 0
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Nov 29, 2022
Title 609 Bedtime Story
I'm really looking forward to watch this one, I'm a sucker for plots that involve time travels and parallel worlds…
Can you please tell me the name of the drama in your profile picture?
0 2
Replying to Joy • Nov 25, 2022
Title May I Help You?
is it scary cuz it's about talking to dead ppl? what about the love story and the romance??
It's not scary at all! And the love story is cute too!!
1 1
On Between Us • Nov 17, 2022
Title Between Us
Why isn't this drama shown on the list of top airing thailand dramas ??
3 0
On One Dollar Lawyer • Nov 15, 2022
Title One Dollar Lawyer
Did the leads end up together ??
0 1
Replying to The Drama Specialist • Oct 27, 2022
Title May It Please the Court
No romance but they are getting married 🤣
They are ?
0 1
On May It Please the Court • Oct 26, 2022
Title May It Please the Court
Do the main leads end up together ?
0 7
Replying to Little Chun Hua • Oct 11, 2022
Title Love between Fairy and Devil
"You're the first person in history to threaten me.""You're also the first person in history to make me cry like…
😂😂
0 0
Replying to mj_babec358 • Oct 10, 2022
Title Addicted
omw to reread both books and rewatch the series because this will forever stay in my heart
Where can we read the book ?
0 1
Replying to SweetV • Oct 10, 2022
Title Addicted
Hi guys. I am excited to start this drama but I have a question, I know they stopped it midair but are the rest…
I need to know too
0 0
