K-Drama
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Never have I ever had sex in a dream.
I have
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Ok no need to ans this if u ffeel offended..Never have i ever had a fiance'
Never
0 0
Replying to 10018853 • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Never have I ever snuck out of the house past time
Not home but hostel yes
0 0
Replying to 10018853 • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Never have I ever snuck out of the house past time
Not home but hostel yes
0 0
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Never have I ever had a loyal friend.
I have 2 i can trust
0 0
Replying to Dewvenice • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Never have i ever had 2 or 3 partner at a time
Nah never
0 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Never have I had a lover
Had
0 1
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Never have I ever had sex in a public place lmao ( had and proud)
Hmm...never
0 0
Replying to trusfrated • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Never have I ever went on a blind date.
Never
0 0
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Never have I ever gotten off from a BL🤡
Never
0 0
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Inu tricked me
Oh 🤣
0 1
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Inu tricked me
Oh noo...what did she do?
0 3
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
YES, u missed a lot.Wait when did you leave?
Damn i missed a lot of fun huh
0 1
Replying to Lan Er-Gege • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
YES, u missed a lot.Wait when did you leave?
I wasn't here for about 2 hours
0 3
Replying to Mimicat • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Everyone is trying to clown everyone
Lmao..sounds fun. We're all a bunch of clowns either way
0 0
On KinnPorsche • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I'm here. Did i miss anything?
0 14
Replying to Riri • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I like sunshine energies so Pete my awwdorable lil bean
Oh yaay. Go team Pete
0 1
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So guys let's do a poll again this time the most favourite character of kinnporsche (you can only choose one)1.kinn2.porsche3.vegas4.pete5.kim6.porchey7.tankhum8.macau9.arm10.pol11.time12.tae13.tem
I like sunshine energies so Pete my awwdorable lil bean
0 3
Replying to Hobbiiiiii • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
So guys let's do a poll again this time the most favourite character of kinnporsche (you can only choose one)1.kinn2.porsche3.vegas4.pete5.kim6.porchey7.tankhum8.macau9.arm10.pol11.time12.tae13.tem
I like sunshine energies so Pete my awwdorable lil bean
0 0
Replying to Riri • Apr 22, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Hello I am Riri, why can't Kinn be mine is my only query...without kinnporsche the series life would be dreary
Porsche is our leader. Chaos is a guarantee
0 0
