Editorials
Replying to drowningin_ • Apr 5, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
She literally has 4 🥴🤨😂🤣
Lol yeah, it's good.🥺🥺
0 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Apr 5, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Lu yu xiao,great actress. She deserve a main role.
10 8
Replying to pati • Apr 5, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
i want what you smoked 😭😭
haha funniest Comment 😅😅
1 0
On Hard to Find • Mar 30, 2024
Title Hard to Find
Aiii another short length series....hmm
1 0
Replying to Miu Matsuoka • Mar 29, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Sad ending 🙃🧐🧐
Lol isn't it a little too early to say that?😅😅
8 0
Replying to Kawaii433 • Mar 24, 2024
Title Five Kings of Thieves
I was just telling someone that. We watched his latest movie Wolf Hiding, and he was incredible in that. He has…
Good, thanks
1 0
Replying to Kawaii433 • Mar 23, 2024
Title Five Kings of Thieves
I was just telling someone that. We watched his latest movie Wolf Hiding, and he was incredible in that. He has…
Wolf hiding?, I've added it to my watchlist, I'll watch it later.
2 3
On Five Kings of Thieves • Mar 22, 2024
Title Five Kings of Thieves
The ML is such a great actor, it's a pity i don't see him in many dramas.
9 5
Replying to drama_addict • Mar 16, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
should've sticked to the bromance :(
say that again
0 0
Replying to Risky Vybz • Mar 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
I'm going to watch it because of this comment, I can't hold myself anymore.
Ok sure
1 1
Replying to swami2053 • Mar 14, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
The biggest mistake I made was starting this drama. I'm eagerly anticipating the remaining episodes. I've already…
I'm going to watch it because of this comment, I can't hold myself anymore.
7 4
On The Legend of Heroes • Mar 14, 2024
Title The Legend of Heroes
Really looking forward to this, similar martial arts like heavenly sword and dragon slaying sabre. Good,very good.
4 0
Replying to wildtiger393 • Mar 13, 2024
Title The Song of Glory
Basically because it is not explained how FL is alive at the end, because she appeared to die in the last episode.…
Oh it's more clear now. i still haven't complete this drama yet, I'll try and watch it again.
2 0
Replying to mmansaray35 • Mar 13, 2024
Title Secrets of the Shadow Sect
Lol I have bad news for you..... It is😭😭I couldn't believe it either cause the synopsis sounded so interesting,…
Lol it's bad news indeed.😅😅
0 0
Replying to _XingYue_ • Mar 13, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
It's a different drama, with a different genre and characters. However, Lin Geng Xin and the director mentioned…
Ok, I'll look forward to it.
1 0
Replying to SleepyHead • Mar 13, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Yup, completely new. It has nothing to do with PA other than the main leads.
oh ok,good to know.
1 0
On Blossoms in Adversity • Mar 12, 2024
Title Blossoms in Adversity
Trailer is amazing!!!
5 0
On The Legend of Shen Li • Mar 12, 2024
Title The Legend of Shen Li
This is a new drama entirely right? or it has something to do with Princes agents. If it does, then i have to rewatch that.
1 4
On Secrets of the Shadow Sect • Mar 9, 2024
Title Secrets of the Shadow Sect
i really hope this is not one of those 15 minutes series
2 2
Replying to Josh55_anzhi • Mar 9, 2024
Title Joy of Life
I have the same plan as well
That's good
1 0
