Editorials
Replying to The Untamed • Jul 14, 2020
Title The Untamed
Replying to deleted comment
Thanks for the info.
0 5
On The Untamed • Jul 14, 2020
Title The Untamed
I was really enjoying it,then wu xian was remembering the past,it took so long,I'll have to pick it up later.
0 9
On Su Yu • Jul 14, 2020
Title Su Yu
Lol i thought it's something serious,it turns out to be a comedy drama.
0 0
Replying to Risky Vybz • Jul 13, 2020
Title Love a Lifetime Spoiler
I don't think he'll die!
He's alive,he's now helping Nalan yue.
1 1
Replying to Risky Vybz • Jul 13, 2020
Title Love a Lifetime
I don't think he'll die!
They're alive!
0 2
Replying to Risky Vybz • Jul 13, 2020
Title Love a Lifetime
I don't think he'll die!
Which old man? Bai lu's master? He's alive lol
0 3
Replying to Risky Vybz • Jul 12, 2020
Title Love a Lifetime
I don't think he'll die!
For the main couple,it'll be a happy ending,don't worry.
0 5
Replying to Risky Vybz • Jul 12, 2020
Title Love a Lifetime
Lol,how will you feel when your bf/gf hold a sword at your fathers neck?. It's not easy,he's your father after…
Yeah, but it'll be happy ending so,I have no choice but to watch it.
1 0
Replying to Risky Vybz • Jul 12, 2020
Title Love a Lifetime
Lol,how will you feel when your bf/gf hold a sword at your fathers neck?. It's not easy,he's your father after…
Lol i know the feeling. 45 or 48 episodes,I'm not surprised it's like this.
0 2
Replying to dram • Jul 12, 2020
Title Love a Lifetime
I saw clips of Rong Hua asked Yue to spare her father's life, and a lil bit disappointed. I thought at this point,…
Lol,how will you feel when your bf/gf hold a sword at your fathers neck?. It's not easy,he's your father after all. I actually blame rong hua,she's not suppose to be there.
0 8
On The Fated General • Jul 12, 2020
Title The Fated General
Anytime i feel like i can't wait,i just watch the trailer. So good Lol.
2 0
Replying to ChineseDramaFan • Jul 12, 2020
Title The Song of Glory
53 episodes, yep, long wait from Saturday to Tuesday every week for the next 1 month. I'm going to grow taller…
Yeah,the only thing is that,they sub it faster than Viki. In case you can't wait for viki,you can watch it on iQiyi.
0 0
Replying to Risky Vybz • Jul 12, 2020
Title Love a Lifetime
I don't think he'll die!
Exactly,Nalan yue is only focusing on revenge. Let's wait and see how it goes.
0 7
Replying to Risky Vybz • Jul 12, 2020
Title Love a Lifetime Spoiler
I don't think he'll die!
In Ep 36,the chihua pill in Nalan yue's body backfired,she risked her life to save him. She end up losing the baby. But since then,they never really talk about it,as if nothing happened Lol.
0 9
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
You're welcome
0 0
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
Alright
0 2
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
Lao yao was just helping him develop in martial arts,if you watch it you'll understand. It doesn't really focus on romance. My personal favorite is Joy of life.
1 4
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
I hate love triangle more than you do. This one doesn't have it.
0 6
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
If you like martial arts and wuxia just like me,you'll really enjoy it. The fights never stop.
0 8
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
It's not out,i haven't heard anything about it yet.
0 0
