Editorials
Replying to maryna • Aug 15, 2023
Title Enigma Spoiler
Does Yiwha is a member of Enigma? Or she was just following Ajin?
i think she's somehow related to enigma, and she was giving information about fa and ajin to other members of enigma, maybe that's why she got close to fa and tried to protect her from ajin at first and then learned their intentions.
1 0
Replying to 1812 • May 31, 2023
Person Joong Archen Aydin
ailenin neden süleyman soyluyla fotosu var cevap ver lan
ciddi misin vpdkcskcğslc görmemiştim
2 1
Replying to Smart Mouse • May 16, 2023
Title UMG
agreed....bad plot wasted all the casts
ikr i was thinking the same, i was expecting more...
1 0
On Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul • Jan 10, 2023
Person Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul
can't believe I'm older than him, like, he's young yet so talented!
6 0
Replying to Koushik das • May 12, 2022
Title Drag, I Love You
Which show replace it?? Anyone knows
mama gogo maybe, i'm not sure tho
1 4
On Ek Sorapong Chatree • Mar 10, 2022
Person Ek Sorapong Chatree
rest in peace 🙏🏻😔
4 0
Replying to Vaish • Feb 22, 2022
Title Enchanté
I’m really not comparing it to bad buddy or whatsoever but just in general I personally found it pretty boring.…
yeah I couldn't agree more
1 0
Replying to momoji • Feb 2, 2022
Person Gawin Caskey
Hello! I'm kinda late to the show, but does anyone know what is the name of the song that Gawin sang in Girl Next…
it's a cover, original song is by palmy. song's name is duang jai
2 0
On Leo Saussay • Jan 15, 2022
Person Leo Saussay
hbd p'!
1 0
On Chimon Wachirawit Ruangwiwat • Jan 15, 2022
Person Chimon Wachirawit Ruangwiwat
hbd ka p'chimon!
0 0
On Aom Sushar Manaying • Jan 9, 2022
Person Aom Sushar Manaying
happy birthday!
0 0
On Miyazaki Hayao • Jan 5, 2022
Person Miyazaki Hayao
happy birthday :))
0 0
On Jan Ployshompoo Supasap • Jan 5, 2022
Person Jan Ployshompoo Supasap
happy birthday p' <3
0 0
On Gigie Chanunphat Kamolkiriluck • Jan 1, 2022
Person Gigie Chanunphat Kamolkiriluck
hbd p'gigie <3
0 0
On Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree • Dec 27, 2021
Person Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree
hbd ja p'bai!!
0 0
On My Love Mix-Up! • Dec 19, 2021
Title My Love Mix-Up!
one of the cutest series I've watched so far, I'll definitely re-watch it :3
9 0
On Nanon Korapat Kirdpan • Dec 19, 2021
Person Nanon Korapat Kirdpan
hbd p'nanon! <3
0 0
Replying to jayden2020 • Dec 1, 2021
Person Jimmy Jitaraphol Potiwihok
he is the lead in Vice Versa The Series
omg wow I'll definitely watch that!
3 0
On Jimmy Jitaraphol Potiwihok • Nov 30, 2021
Person Jimmy Jitaraphol Potiwihok
hope to see him in main roles, he deserves it
8 2
On Lee Dong Wook • Nov 6, 2021
Person Lee Dong Wook
hbd!
0 0
