K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 24 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 44 minutes ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to MarinA_ Spike • Aug 12, 2026 Title Empress of Flames I've wanted to see Mark and Baifern together in a lakorn for so long! I'm really curious about what kind of role… Whatever role he plays, it will be solid... 1 0
Replying to Mermaid • Oct 11, 2022 Title Love at First Night I've been watching the teaser on loop 😭❤️ it's so funny.... 1 2
On Eclipse of the Heart • Oct 11, 2022 Title Eclipse of the Heart The first trailer is out.... The story is very intriguing... love it..https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjiErGPJBaU/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet 0 0
Replying to Eren Jäger • Jul 2, 2022 Title Love at First Night Ok release date when ? Next year i think. 1 0
Replying to PlantBlossom • Jan 2, 2022 Title Game of Outlaws GLT is over. I enjoyed the fun ride. Thanks everyone in the comments that helped me with this drama. I enjoyed… Happy new year 🎉 1 0
Replying to PlantBlossom • Jan 2, 2022 Title Game of Outlaws Spoiler When I see a comment about Taew, I have to reply! Are you a Taew fan? I've seen all of Taew's dramas from 2013… You can search in lakorngalaxy.com 0 0
Replying to Janh In • Dec 30, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws Spoiler They didn't get a happy ending. Women with red shoes is Non's mom and she commanded him to kill Jane. Potentially… I have no problems with open ending. Some things are better left for viewers imagination. I love this lakorn 0 0
Replying to Janh In • Dec 30, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws They didn't get a happy ending. Women with red shoes is Non's mom and she commanded him to kill Jane. Potentially… Hmmm.. okay 0 2
Replying to Janh In • Dec 30, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws Spoiler They didn't get a happy ending. Women with red shoes is Non's mom and she commanded him to kill Jane. Potentially… Does Non kill jane or he refuses? 0 4
On Game of Outlaws • Dec 30, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws This is called as solid acting 👏 👌. Mark and Taew nailed it.. the concerns on their face, those kisses and the that teasing 😍 .. I love their moments.. very natural 👌 😍. https://youtu.be/E6Ndl7XuHlA 4 0
Replying to johndlc914 • Dec 30, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws Spoiler Is this reigon-locked to Thailand? I cant seem to find it on my United States-Side Netflix Not available on netflix USA, but you can watch it on alwaysgrumpycat.com. please read the rules for the password. 0 0
Replying to PlantBlossom • Dec 27, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws Hey, can someone help me? I’m looking for a nice, classic lakorn to watch. I’ve been trying to explore here… Try this - https://kisskh.at/17203-nai-leh-saneha 1 0
Replying to PlantBlossom • Nov 19, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws Oh, Did anyone hear their other ost that was uploaded yesterday? Promise Ost.I love how it’s in English! I think… OST is beautiful.... Hope it gets more views.... 2 0
Replying to Romasha • Nov 1, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws I don't think it will have only 10 episodes.. alteast 15 episodes will be there... Okay.. 0 0
Replying to Romasha • Oct 31, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws I don't think it will have only 10 episodes.. alteast 15 episodes will be there... Thanks for confirming 👍 0 2
Replying to btslover19 • Oct 31, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws Is this 1 episode per week? Two episodes per week. This week it stared on Thursday since the earlier lakorn had to run its finale on Wednesday. Next week it will Wed N Thu... 0 2
Replying to fluffshi • Oct 31, 2021 Title Game of Outlaws I've watched the first episode--it's pretty great for a action lakorn, Mark is the star of the show for me as… Mark never disappoints in action and romance... 2 0
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjiErGPJBaU/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
https://youtu.be/E6Ndl7XuHlA