News Replying to ANCNgel • Jul 5, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
ughhh the angsttt. Will SYM ever accept NH feelings?
after watching ep 24, I think she's starting to soften! I'm so excited for tomorrow's episodes!
3 0
Replying to HanaYuqi • Jul 5, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
Hear me out Nan Heng is the most pitiful ML I've ever seen😭
tell me about it!!! If I go back and tell my past self that one day I'll be 100% rooting for Nan Heng she wouldn't believe me. but the ending of ep 24 gave me hope!!!
1 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 5, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
everyone. One by one nan heng is losing EVERYONE. god this hurts
10 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jul 2, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
OMG OMG Y'ALL WHY'S NAN HENG SO DAMN CUTE? he's so so so adorable, he's the sweetest pookie ever. The way he LISTENS to her and APOLOGIZES and ADMITS HIS MISTAKE.
13 0
Replying to -_- • Jul 2, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
pls can anyone tell me i couldn't find anywhere?is the fl here a capable fl?i don't like childish fl's not even…
the fl here is THE BEST trust me. I love her SO MUCH. she's not childish at all! I found her VERY refreshing!
7 0
Replying to Soocrafty • Jun 28, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
True true but then who likes being vilified?
lol fair!
5 0
Replying to Cinnamonbxx • Jun 28, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
I’m on ep 6 and I’m not rooting for him yet, but every time he tried to kill her and got hurt instead I felt…
LMAO same. I'm not rooting for him either. but it IS funny how everytime he tries to kill her, it falls on him instead
12 0
On A Dream within a Dream • Jun 28, 2025
Title A Dream within a Dream
nan heng is so annoyed that Song yimeng thinks he's despicable. Bro.. what did you expect? All you've done so far is scare her, threaten her, and try to kill her! I would be shocked if she DIDN'T think you're despicable lmao
24 4
Replying to Goldilocks • Jun 20, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree Spoiler
ikr? she's so smart I love her
she regains some at episode 25 I think. but fully at episode 35
0 0
Replying to jennieha • Jun 19, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree Spoiler
Is this worth watching ?
oh no T_T sorry I mean SML. she sees the SML as a friend. but the ML DOES fall first
0 0
Replying to Goldilocks • Jun 19, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree Spoiler
ikr? she's so smart I love her
Ye Xin is the villain yes
0 2
Replying to jennieha • Jun 19, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Is this worth watching ?
The fl is actually a pleasant surprise haha. She's incredibly smart and competent. She knows when to be serious and focus and when to do nonsense. I love the ML as well. As for the love triangle, well the ml is in love woth the fl but she sees him as a friend. There's no 'going back and forth' between the two. and she firmly defends the ml to him whenever he tries to convince her to leave
1 2
Replying to jennieha • Jun 18, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Is this worth watching ?
it's very entertaining! I'm honestly loving this!
0 4
Replying to Goldilocks • Jun 17, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Since Ranran and Yushui are in a RELATIONSHIP now basically, hearing her calling him 'shifu' is giving me the…
SAME
0 0
Replying to help • Jun 17, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
How is the FL characterized in this, does she have agency in the plot? Is this worth watching?
she pleasantly surprised me. She was smart and capable. I love her!
1 0
Replying to Joyz • Jun 17, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
Every now and then I come back to this drama. It was just so great and healing for me. I enjoyed so much when…
what are the differences between the novel and the drama?
0 0
Replying to Goldilocks • Jun 17, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
ikr? she's so smart I love her
LMAO exactly. I can't watch or dropped most of the XianXia I've attempted because of that
4 4
Replying to Goldilocks • Jun 17, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree Spoiler
currently watching episode 29 rn and...
Since Ranran and Yushui are in a RELATIONSHIP now basically, hearing her calling him 'shifu' is giving me the ick T_T like it was fine before they were dating but now-
3 2
On Love of the Divine Tree • Jun 17, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
currently watching episode 29 rn and...
1 9
Replying to hiina2a • Jun 17, 2025
Title Love of the Divine Tree
This is the first time I see fl is not a fool
ikr? she's so smart I love her <3
5 7
