News
Replying to Bai Xi • Jul 27, 2021
Article Comparison: Love and Redemption & Ashes of Love
Ashes of Love is my all time favourite drama but you can't say that the ML in love & redemption is weak because…
No, He's the weakest ML character I've seen compared to other dramas not only with AOL..a weak guy who every fight can only get hurt and vomit blood...to be honest I watched boredom every time he seemed to come out like a great tough guy and then stabbed or injured and vomited blood.
1 2
Replying to Rhea • Jul 27, 2021
Title Under the Power
A big respect for the Leads 🤧
Both of them are really great and their chemistry is really strong...amazing
4 0
Sly • Jul 27, 2021
Article Comparison: Love and Redemption & Ashes of Love
Ashes of Love is the best Xianxia drama, no one Xianxia drama can compare with AOL. I even dropped L&R because the ML is too weak, and I don't like the story line in LR.
16 7
Replying to izzyl • Jul 26, 2021
Title Under the Power
I just finished watching and I must say that this drama will stay in my heart for a long time as one of the best.…
Totally agree with you...and beautiful said
1 0
Replying to Under the Power • Jul 21, 2021
Title Under the Power
Replying to deleted comment
Yes...for me is 100% because their chemistry is really great
2 0
Replying to Jedi • Jul 17, 2021
Title Miss Crow with Mr. Lizard
you speak my mind for xing fei. it suprised me i cant feel their chemistry.
Yes
0 0
Replying to ClassyApples • Jul 17, 2021
Title Under the Power
The voice actress for the FL seems to be the same as Yinglou in Story of Yanxi Palace? Anyone can confirm?
I don't know who dubbing her voice but I'm really like her voice is so cute..
0 0
Replying to Leah Aroha • Jul 14, 2021
Title One and Only
It's said it will air in July 31!!
Yes...omg...I already watch 3 AllenRen's drama in this year...and looks like this will be the 4.lol
3 0
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Jul 13, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Confused about what?
So far I like it and I try to don't mind the FL status, because so far I still like the story line and it doesn't make me bored or sleepy while watching it...
0 0
Replying to dramafever • Jul 12, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
I am feeling confused should I like it or hate it.
Confused about what?
0 2
On Never Say Goodbye • Jul 8, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Episode 26 and I just want to say Allen Ren's acting is really great..Daebak...
1 0
Replying to Daydreamlist • Jul 6, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
If I were you I wouldn't go there, Douban(Sh*thole) is the place that is full of Anti-fans and Psychopaths.
Yes, I think we just follow our heart and not focus for rating because I found many good drama is underrated too in MDL, and I think wherever there is a rating game, whether it's because of anti-fans or supporters, so come back to your heart and taste is the most important
0 0
Replying to Daydreamlist • Jul 5, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
If I were you I wouldn't go there, Douban(Sh*thole) is the place that is full of Anti-fans and Psychopaths.
Hmmm...I don't think so, I see some drama is really good has a low or underrated on MDL but good in douban... honestly I often see douban before I start a drama, because often I found i drop the drama has a good or high rating on MDL but it turns out not is really good..and of course this is just my opinion
0 2
On Falling into Your Smile • Jul 5, 2021
Title Falling into Your Smile
Why this drama has a very low rating on douban, the 75% person even give 1 star for this drama and I see it has a high rating on MDL
0 9
Replying to Achi • Jul 4, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
The thing that worries me the most is whether or not this will have a happy ending...
Omggg hope it is happy ending
1 0
On Under the Power • Jul 3, 2021
Title Under the Power
Omg...I still can't move on from this drama..I repeat the ost from this drama every day...
4 7
On Never Say Goodbye • Jul 2, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
actually this drama has an interesting story to guide, I like the storyline of detective crime dramas like this...similar to the crime dramas that are often aired on TVB Hong Kong...if you can put aside FL characters that don't make sense...you might be able to have fun continue this drama and interesting....
4 0
Replying to Xiao bai • Jul 2, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye Spoiler
I really like this twist and I wish this drama will be hit. If anyone is don't the story line means you can ask…
I like Allen Ren so much too but I confused about the FL character at here why they must make OKX is RY...because the 3 years ago explosion is really big and how she can still alive..this is really no sense but I'm still continue watch it because of Allen ren
0 1
Replying to OnlyCDrama • Jul 2, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
I can feel your opinion, and honestly it is no sense how can she live from that big explosion..it is really no…
I can feel it too..hope this drama is worth for us to continue watch it
0 0
Replying to Hermine Voltaire • Jul 2, 2021
Title Never Say Goodbye
Ok.Just because of this female lead character, I am having second thought about dropping this drama.Why would…
I can feel your opinion, and honestly it is no sense how can she live from that big explosion..it is really no sense, but I think I will continue to watch it becaisey I'm really like Allen Ren..I come because of him too.
2 2
