Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 25, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 20, 2021
Replying to exo love • Dec 10, 2023
I couldn't give this a try cause I loved the original so much
if it's worth a watch, i loved it more.
4 0
Replying to Nevertheless, • Dec 9, 2023
Replying to deleted comment
my demon watcher, literally not engaging mid show watchers
0 1
Replying to My Demon • Dec 9, 2023
Title My Demon
Replying to deleted comment
LMAO, no
3 0
Replying to wruichang • Dec 9, 2023
I wish there's more episodes though ☹️
lowkey rewatching it on netflix so the bosses either give them more shows or a season 2
7 0
Replying to Paia101 • Dec 9, 2023
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
Simplesmente uma tortura
my demon es peor, it's worse
2 0
Replying to Alice • Dec 9, 2023
can someone tell me if the acting in this is good or not?
very good!
2 0
Replying to Tune • Dec 9, 2023
i have the same issue with people giving a 10 to my demon
it was a shade towards mimimini too lmao
2 1
Replying to minimini • Dec 9, 2023
I have stopped believing in mdl rating.
you all giving 10 to my demon, we learnt that with your bunch
4 4
Replying to Tune • Dec 9, 2023
it was so bad and season 2.... i wish i could rate it a zero
season 1 was meh but season 2 is a pile of garbage
4 0
Replying to Sylvia • Dec 9, 2023
Title Someday or One Day Spoiler
Holy shit, I'm halfway through and to say I'm highly disappointed is an understatement. Am I really watching the…
watch the remake, so much better and the ending too
1 0
Replying to Facundo1867 • Dec 9, 2023
I'm in USA. Where can I watch this?
the remake is on netflix and it's better, a time called you
4 3
On A Time Called You • Dec 9, 2023
loved it! it would have better rating if it wasn't because fans of the original can't let go of that one when this was miles ahead with a good ending and some of them hate it because it's korean...
I just love shows no matter the country they were made in...
5 1