Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Jan 14, 2026
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Seattle Washington
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 19
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 2, 2019
Replying to aaaaaynoel • Sep 25, 2020
Title Gameboys
lol statements like these are very subjectively done. What's important is that academicians, and people from the…
I did watch it and stop at ep 10. Dropped it hard
1 6
Replying to aaaaaynoel • Sep 25, 2020
Title Gameboys
lol statements like these are very subjectively done. What's important is that academicians, and people from the…
Lol okay whatever you think. You seem like a person who knows everything
0 8
Replying to aaaaaynoel • Sep 25, 2020
Title Gameboys
lol statements like these are very subjectively done. What's important is that academicians, and people from the…
Nah I’m good. It’s how I see it. No need for you to be a teacher here. Just seeing the characters is unhealthy relationship and being forced to like the other person is toxic during a pandemic
2 10
Replying to Onyot • Sep 25, 2020
Title Gameboys
Toxic? Excuse me sir but we don't use that word in this household. Better reserve that to other BL series. Charot!…
It really was tbh. I watch it with friends and they actually agree
1 3
Replying to Ramen Nani • Sep 24, 2020
Title Gameboys
you're being a Cairo right now.
Ok lol
0 0
On Gameboys • Sep 24, 2020
Title Gameboys
Yeah the series is so toxic in the beginning and the use of baby was over used
4 31
On Gameboys • Sep 23, 2020
Title Gameboys
this series is cringy. to much baby
4 4
On My Day the Series • Sep 22, 2020
Actually I really enjoy the current episode. Brings back the daddy issue part which is a known thing in the Philippines. Having parents expect you to be someone you don't want to be. Honestly, I was hoping for the dad to come back and Moira in the future because those are the antagonist.
1 0
Replying to Azura Skye • Sep 22, 2020
One word. GARBAGE.
no one cares. posting some irrelevant comment. GET OUT
5 0
On Gameboys • Aug 30, 2020
Title Gameboys
Watch "My Day" It's less cringy in a way lol. But both dramas are pretty good tbh!
0 0
On My Day the Series • Aug 17, 2020
I lov this series! Remember the Philippines this year manage to get BL series into action! Let's not compare it to thai drama which has been around for a while!
2 0
On My Day the Series • Aug 15, 2020
this drama is pretty good! please dont listen to the rating! people are trolling! as a Filipino, I love seeing things we can relate in the drama such as the water ketchup and blessing your elderly. Also, the first episode made me laugh more than I thought.
5 0
On The Shipper • Aug 8, 2020
Title The Shipper Spoiler
OMG i love the series! I gave it a 10/10. And that speaks a lot since I didn't give Sotus, 2Moons, or WHY R U and perfect score. This series taught me valuable lessons about death and how you should live in the present and not wait until tomorrow. It adds a surprising twist and some laughs. It's not your typical ending where both main characters live happily ever after.
5 0
On Roommate • Aug 3, 2020
Title Roommate
not bad drama. i think ill invest in this! :)
3 0
On The Shipper • Aug 1, 2020
Title The Shipper
This is a pretty good series! I came for BL but got a heartfelt message and full of tears!!!
3 0