Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Oct 15, 2022
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: United States
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 17
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 3, 2012
On Koizora • Sep 15, 2014
Title Koizora
I love this drama. Like it's my site's layout. I LOVE this drama.
I hate this drama though because I want her to be with both Hiro and Tatsuya in the first episode.
0 0
On Watabe Atsuro • Sep 9, 2014
Person Watabe Atsuro
I am 99.9% sure that he appeared in Rookies in the 10th episode
Like 99.99999% sure
0 1
Replying to Sammiirose • Sep 6, 2014
Anybody know if there are subs of this out yet?
ugh I know it's released in the US on the 14th but I was hoping english subs would be up before then jhgjhg
0 0
On Kamisama Mou Sukoshi Dake • Jun 27, 2014
After each episode of this drama I keep wondering how they're gonna drag it out to 12 episodes. Just finished episode 8 and I THINK it should end there but I guess when I watch the rest of the episodes I'll see just how they accomplish it :) Really great so far, though!
1 0
Replying to Sammiirose • Jun 21, 2014
Title Bitter Blood
I really need to stop watching dramas that are airing because I just want to watch all the episodes at once and…
Soon soon! Only a little longer!
1 0
On Bitter Blood • Jun 19, 2014
Title Bitter Blood
I really need to stop watching dramas that are airing because I just want to watch all the episodes at once and I do not want to wait for the last episode of this one
4 2
On BORDER • Jun 12, 2014
Title BORDER
That's IT!? It ends like THAT!?
1 0
On Alice no Toge • Jun 9, 2014
Title Alice no Toge Spoiler
I don't think my poor heart can take anymore plot twists and death..

... I need the next episode
1 0
On Nakama Junta • Jun 7, 2014
Person Nakama Junta
WHY IS HE ONLY IN TWO THINGS
I'VE ALREADY SEEN ONE OF THEM TWICE NOW AND THE OTHER ONE ISN'T EVEN OUT YET
2 0
On Abandoned • Apr 28, 2014
Title Abandoned
Now that I have procrastinated doing my paper for class tomorrow because of this beautiful masterpiece, I think I'm going to keep procrastinating to go cry at the beauty of it all
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 28, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Last Friends was beautiful! It was really touching and had a lot of modern day conflicts in it, the acting was great and there are some good actors that were cast in it :) It's a really good show and you should give it a try!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 27, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
The cast are really good actors!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 24, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Koizora was wonderful and beautiful and so so so sad I also cried through it! It was really a beautiful drama :) I see that you plan to watch Tumbling, that one's really good, despite the bad reviews!
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 22, 2014
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Hello~ Thank you so much <3
Your top five favorite dramas are also some of my favorite dramas. Especially Kingyo Club and Limit. I love those two <3
1 0