Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 days ago
  • Location: south Africa
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: September 21, 2023
On Xiumin • Mar 26, 2025
Person Xiumin
happy birthday Minseok🥂🥳🥳🥳❤️
1 0
Replying to dptmsshc • Mar 14, 2025
Title Cherry Magic
Where did you watch it? I cannot find it anywhere 😭
check hi tv or kisskh
0 0
On Cherry Magic • Mar 10, 2025
Title Cherry Magic
this was nice
a good laugh
a kinda crazy green flag Karan
good supporting characters
enjoyed it
8.5/10
1 3
On Sangmin Dinneaw • Feb 22, 2025
just finished this oh my god I don't know what I just watched the main leads and second had a very nice and reasonable story the rest Was a mess the third couple oh lord it was cringe and weird
4 0
On Study Group • Feb 20, 2025
Title Study Group
when I started this I had no expectations but after the first episode I was hooked. I really did enjoy and love this it wasn't too much or too less it was just perfect


considering the last statement he said about their journey continuing I really really hope there is season 2
8 1
On Love Scout • Feb 15, 2025
Title Love Scout
the whole drama was like a warm cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter night
21 0