K-Drama
Replying to Crystal • Aug 15, 2022
Title Crash Landing on You Spoiler
So it is not a happy ending?
It is a happy ending for the main couple
1 0
Replying to angxlic • Aug 14, 2022
Title Crash Landing on You
this drama got me into kdramas it sooo speacial to me😭❤i suggest every kdrama newbie to watch this drama…
Try with 'Descendants of the Sun' ❣❣
3 0
On When the Weather Is Fine • Aug 8, 2022
Title When the Weather Is Fine
Reading the comments here and tbh I expected more. I was really disappointed. Bad acting, poor story and extremely slow and depressing. The best character here is the aunt. She should have been center of the story. The main leads are so booriiiing.. Maybe it's not my cup of tea but I love slow pace. It just didn't work for me.
8 0
On Jeon Mi Do • Aug 4, 2022
Person Jeon Mi Do
Happy birthday 🎂🥳🎉🎈💕
0 0
Replying to Big Boss • Aug 1, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Anyone know other Rom-Coms like this? If you know please recommend some
I would recommend you drama Go Back Couple ❣
1 0
On Business Proposal • Aug 1, 2022
Title Business Proposal
Dropped at episode 3. I don't like this type of dramas. But I have to say it's hilarious 🤣 Some parts are so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. And the FL, Kim Se Jeong, is everything here. It would have been a pure sh*t without her.
4 0
On Gong Yoo • Jul 28, 2022
Person Gong Yoo
Oppa, saranghae ❣❣
4 0
On Eve • Jul 24, 2022
Title Eve
Is it worth watching ??
0 5
On Couple on the Backtrack • Jul 24, 2022
Title Couple on the Backtrack
I'm not into romcoms , but I really enjoyed watching it.. It made me laugh and cry, it's like emotional rollercoaster .. Highly recommend it 👌
5 0
On Yeon Woo Jin • Jul 23, 2022
Person Yeon Woo Jin
❤❤❤
0 0
On Couple on the Backtrack • Jul 20, 2022
Title Couple on the Backtrack
Happy ending or not?
0 2
On Gong Yoo • Jul 10, 2022
Person Gong Yoo
Happy birthday oppa, all the best ❣❣love you 🥰
0 0
On Ahn Bo Hyun • Jul 3, 2022
Person Ahn Bo Hyun
❤❤❤
0 0
On Kim Go Eun • Jul 2, 2022
Person Kim Go Eun
Happy birthday 🎂🥳🎉
0 0
On Ha Ji Won • Jun 28, 2022
Person Ha Ji Won
Happy birthday 🎂🥳🎉
0 0
Replying to vvss03 • Jun 28, 2022
Title Crazy First Love
where can I watch this movie with english subs??
https://youtu.be/OiWltAu2VkI
2 1
Replying to SpicyRamen • Jun 28, 2022
Article Son Ye Jin and Hyun Bin announce their pregnancy!
OMG!!! This makes me so happy. Loved these two in Crash Landing...their offspring is going to be beautiful!
Beautiful? It's gonna be a real masterpiece 😍😍😍
7 0
Replying to Joo_ In Ah • Jun 27, 2022
Title Our Blues
Add to your slice of life list: Alone in Love, Something in the Rain, One Spring Night.. If you know more good…
Thanks 😊
1 0
On Hyun Bin • Jun 27, 2022
Person Hyun Bin
Congratulations on the great news 😍👶
3 0
On Son Ye Jin • Jun 27, 2022
Person Son Ye Jin
congratulations 💕💕 and thanks for sharing that beautiful news with us 👶💕😍🥰
4 0
