K-Drama Replying to Shana Daddah • Jul 13, 2020
Title Youth Unprescribed
Any romance? Love triangles?
Thank you again for the reply.
0 0
Replying to Shana Daddah • Jul 13, 2020
Title Youth Unprescribed
Any romance? Love triangles?
Do you know how many couples ?
0 2
Replying to Shana Daddah • Jul 12, 2020
Title Untouchable Lovers Spoiler
Asking for spoilers: Who is her love story with and does it end happily? Doesn’t she have a dual role? Does…
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, too bad they end tragically !
0 0
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
You meant this one : https://kisskh.at/28674-joy-of-life ? And thank you again.
0 1
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
Thank you, I will put it on my list. If you find anymore let me know.
0 3
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
Good, I was worried since I looked up the novel and it’s tagged as Harem! Anyway who are the main couples? Is there more than one? Does Yao Lao get a romance? And can you recommend more Wuxia with no love triangles?
0 5
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
I love Wuxia and martial arts, but I hate love triangle just as much or even more, and since most Wuxias have a love triangle or more I wasn’t able to watch a lot of them, does this one have secondary couples?
0 7
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
Is season 2 out yet? When will it be?
0 1
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
Thank you so much for replying.
0 9
Replying to Seven • Jul 11, 2020
Title Untouchable Lovers
Started it last year, dropped it like 18 episodes in. Found out Bai Lu had a duel role and decided to pick it…
Asking for spoilers: Who is her love story with and does it end happily? Doesn’t she have a dual role? Does each role get a love story?
0 2
Replying to Timemanagementbaby • Jul 11, 2020
Title Untouchable Lovers
EVERYTHING and i mean EVERYTHING was visually appealing. Especially in the first half of this story in the Song…
Asking for spoilers: Who ends up with who? Any secondary/side couples? Is there a love triangle?
0 2
Replying to ZooFru • Jul 11, 2020
Title Untouchable Lovers
its good! interesting plot! unpredictable! romance! and good ending too! the characters are lovable! not the best…
Asking for spoilers: Who ends up with who? Any secondary/side couples? Is there a love triangle?
0 0
Replying to Liang Yun • Jul 11, 2020
Title Fights Break Sphere
Only a little bit with Xun'er. I'd still count it as none tho.
Does this have a happy ending? Love triangle?
0 13
Replying to AniMangaSensei • Jul 11, 2020
Title New Smiling Proud Wanderer
I am cheating by watching the ending..and I am kinda dislike the ending...
Why? How does it end? Asking for spoilers.
0 0
Replying to Heaven4ever • Jul 11, 2020
Title New Smiling Proud Wanderer
that's their characters, this is a new adaptations so we knew already
Asking for spoilers: there are six main characters, are they coupled up? Is any of them evil? Who ends up with who?
0 0
Replying to Suraj kc • Jul 10, 2020
Title Introverted Boss Spoiler
Happy ending but deep down i find myself really uncomfortable, unsatisfying with the ending of secretary chae...
Are Eun Yi Soo and Kang Woo a couple ?
0 0
Replying to Suraj kc • Jul 10, 2020
Title Introverted Boss
Happy ending but deep down i find myself really uncomfortable, unsatisfying with the ending of secretary chae...
Why? What happened? Is there a secondary couple?
0 6
Replying to NewKDramaAddict • Jul 10, 2020
Title Great First Wives
Damn, I must be watching a different drama! A rating of 5?!! Are you kidding me?!!! (first half comment) The writer…
Asking for spoilers: how does it end?
0 0
Replying to Shana Daddah • Jul 8, 2020
Title Youth Unprescribed
Any romance? Love triangles?
Thank you for taking the time to reply.
0 0
Replying to Shana Daddah • Jul 8, 2020
Title Youth Unprescribed
Any romance? Love triangles?
Thank you for replying. I won’t watch it either until it’s done.
0 0