Editorials
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Sep 30, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
Can someone pl tell where i can watch the eps except for dramacool,kissasian n grumpy cat..pleasseee helppp!!
0 4
Replying to parksooyoung • Sep 30, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
Are you talking about TINE?
Yaa
0 6
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Sep 30, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
In the trailer there is grey haired man who appears to be quite close to FL. Do yall hv any idea about him?
0 8
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Sep 30, 2021
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
This is my first thai drama n idk if this is normal but the way the fl speaks (as in when she's angry or annoyed) **especially the tone**seems quite weird to me. It bothers me a lot....apart from that the eps are too good and so are the leads.
1 0
Replying to elie808 • Sep 30, 2021
Title GO into Your Heart
yesss I commented the same exact thing a while backthe main difference is their voice I think...I like the FL's…
😊😊...... I'll try and get to know her more!!!
0 0
Replying to elie808 • Sep 28, 2021
Title GO into Your Heart
yesss I commented the same exact thing a while backthe main difference is their voice I think...I like the FL's…
Idk much about landy li, but here i mean to say that i like ZLS more whether it be as a person or an actor. I dont mean to compare their professionalism or the kind of work each have done. Its just that i prefer ZLS more...it may be different for u n other... probably i didnt explain it properly
0 2
Replying to Aldurciyka • Sep 27, 2021
Title Our Secret
If you want you can check my watchlist. Maybe you will find something which suits your taste
I found some which match my taste. Hv added them to my watchlist. Will check them out. Tysm🥰!!!!
0 0
Replying to Nichols • Sep 27, 2021
Title Gank Your Heart
You can watch it on Dailymotion & on iqiyi app
Thank you so muchh!!!
0 0
On Gank Your Heart • Sep 27, 2021
Title Gank Your Heart
Where can i watch this?
3 2
On Our Secret • Sep 26, 2021
Title Our Secret
Can yall please recommend me some good ongoing rom coms. I hv literally nothing to watch😭🙏🙏
0 2
On Our Secret • Sep 26, 2021
Title Our Secret
This drama is soo meaningful. Its not just a normal high school romcom. Its definitely more than that. Loved it.
3 0
Replying to elie808 • Sep 24, 2021
Title GO into Your Heart
yesss I commented the same exact thing a while backthe main difference is their voice I think...I like the FL's…
I agreee !!!. But I've to admit that Zhao Lusi is better (her personality n acting)
2 4
Replying to Kunaga Kishi • Sep 23, 2021
Title Timeless Love
It is a Psychological Melodrama..
Tyyy :)))))
0 0
On GO into Your Heart • Sep 23, 2021
Title GO into Your Heart
Is it just me or the Fl has a lot of similarities with zhao lusi. I imean the looks and acting style???
1 6
Replying to _sunflower_ • Sep 21, 2021
Title Our Secret
I'm watching right now - " A River Runs Through It ". Its good. You can watch it in youtube (its ongoing). ..…
I couldn't agree more. They just leave me half satisfied 😥. Im looking for more like our secret. I hv seen forever love, Put your head... n some others. Recommend me more if u know ;))
0 0
Replying to Little 15 • Sep 21, 2021
Title Our Secret
There is glory on the other side
Oooooh!! Thank youu😁
0 0
On Our Secret • Sep 20, 2021
Title Our Secret
Btw, can someone tell me what was written on that paper in ep 23 which prof. Ye gave?
1 2
Replying to _sunflower_ • Sep 20, 2021
Title Our Secret
I'm watching right now - " A River Runs Through It ". Its good. You can watch it in youtube (its ongoing). ..…
Woahh! Tysm😊. I hv actually seen almost all of these mentioned except for a few. Will definitely check out the rest😁
1 2
Replying to dramathoughts • Sep 20, 2021
Title Sweet Sweet
am at ep 12 now, it’s decent i guess but there are times when the characters are slightly annoying like the…
Got it ! Tysm😊
0 0
On Our Secret • Sep 19, 2021
Title Our Secret
Pl suggest me some good on-going dramas to get over this beautiful thing😭
0 5