On Love in Pavilion • Apr 28, 2025 Title Love in Pavilion Feeling so happy.It's worth waiting so long 3 0
Replying to andStace • Apr 28, 2025 Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact It's basically Huai Zhu clips from part 2 Love In Pavilion, which hasn't aired yet - Ep 15 around the 24 min mark. Xièxiè 1 0
On Love Never Fails • Apr 28, 2025 Title Love Never Fails I am so lost...when they declare the premiere date? 1 2
Replying to AshVortex • Apr 25, 2025 Title Serendipity Smoke already launched long time ago. But, the hype also down not long after hype yeah I've scene the trailer before but still... 0 0
On Pursuit of Jade • Apr 23, 2025 Title Pursuit of Jade This drama is already so hyped I hope from the bottom of my heart it lives up to our expectations plzz don't disappoint us 😔😔 10 4
On Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact • Apr 17, 2025 Title Fox Spirit Matchmaker: Red-Moon Pact is there no one who can tell me which episode has Dongfang Huai Zhu (lui shi shi) guest appearance?? 0 4
On When I Meet the Moon • Apr 17, 2025 Title When I Meet the Moon Okay, I also want my fav to be casted in itBut after reading manhua maybe Tian xi wei's look & appearance welly goes with the plot & character 1 0
On Itagaki Mizuki • Apr 17, 2025 Person Itagaki Mizuki It is really hard to believe my brain is processing 1 0
On Blue Spring Ride • Apr 17, 2025 Title Blue Spring Ride our little Mabuchi kun is no longer with us 😭😭😭RIP 1 0
Replying to sweetP • Mar 22, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows ikr, the amount of comments is insane hahaha yeah but is there any specific reason** 0 1
On Veil of Shadows • Mar 22, 2025 Title Veil of Shadows can someone explain me what's going on here.... ^-^ 0 20
On Love in the Clouds • Mar 19, 2025 Title Love in the Clouds ommo ommo!!trailer is too good& chemistry is insane 🔥🔥🔥 12 0
It's worth waiting so long
when they declare the premiere date?
I hope from the bottom of my heart it lives up to our expectations
plzz don't disappoint us 😔😔
??
But after reading manhua maybe Tian xi wei's look & appearance welly goes with the plot & character
my brain is processing
😭😭😭
RIP
trailer is too good
& chemistry is insane 🔥🔥🔥