Celebrity Replying to Teresa Lume • Jan 13, 2022
Article Kim Dong Hee issues an apology about his school bullying controversy
I'm not a teen girl, I'm old in fact, because I've 60 years old and this is stupid. All of accusations of bullying…
60??
2 6
lo_ve • Jan 13, 2022
Article Kim Dong Hee issues an apology about his school bullying controversy
none of these celebrities are actually remorseful, all of these apologies are to save face
8 0
Replying to lololol • Jan 13, 2022
Article Kim Dong Hee issues an apology about his school bullying controversy
why do people feel like they can speak on a victim’s feelings? like none of you know what actually happened…
ikr
1 0
On Our Beloved Summer • Jan 3, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
kim sung cheol deserves everything in this world
0 7
Replying to Gigi • Jan 1, 2022
Title Our Beloved Summer
Am I the only one who suffers from second lead syndrome? 🥺
SAMEE
0 0
On The Wind Blows • Dec 26, 2021
Title The Wind Blows
I only finished the drama because of the second couple between kim sung cheol and kim ga eun
0 1
lo_ve • Nov 19, 2021
Article Wi Ha Joon to reportedly join Park Seo Joon and Han So Hee's drama!
OMG YES PLEASE
0 0
lo_ve • Oct 1, 2021
Article Kim Go Eun and Nam Ji Hyun received offers to star on tvN's "Little Women"
OMG YUP YUP MORE FEMALE CENTERED DRAMASS
0 0
On Alice in Borderland • Sep 30, 2021
Title Alice in Borderland
this is so well made, the characters, the way they looked, the games everything was so original and new I loved it !
10 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • Sep 23, 2021
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
very similar to when the camelia blooms, even the ml's name is similar but I like it nevertheless
0 1
On Doctors • Sep 15, 2021
Title Doctors Spoiler
the relationship between shin hye and hong proff was making me uncomfortable, everytime he made a move on her it felt really weird.... it got better after a while but the fact that he started liking her when she was in high school was a bit .....
3 1
On Park Hwan Hui • Sep 10, 2021
Person Park Hwan Hui
queen make a comeback
1 0
On Baek Mi Kyung • Aug 15, 2021
Person Baek Mi Kyung
I love how a lot of her projects include strong female characters !
14 0
Replying to SmolMochi • Jul 22, 2021
Person Ryu Hwa Young
true what she did was wrong but it was a long time ago
also it seems people are harsher on her at times because she's a woman which is kinda :/
1 1
Replying to bayanoh • Jul 22, 2021
Person Ryu Hwa Young
Honestly speaking, and from what I know which is very little (knowing that a lot of people would disagree), I…
true what she did was wrong but it was a long time ago
0 2
Replying to Darudius • Jul 13, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I wonder if due to the controversy they'll cut out the romance aspect. I hope not, what're the chances?
what controversy
0 0
Replying to Euphoria • Dec 13, 2020
Title My Strange Friend Season 2
... there's another one???
lmaaooo I HAD THE SAME REACTIONNN
2 0
On My Strange Friend Season 2 • Dec 13, 2020
Title My Strange Friend Season 2
this gonna be bad, season one was horrible. Have zero expectations but still gonna watch it instead of studying for my test tomorrow
2 1
On Big Shots • Dec 13, 2020
Title Big Shots Spoiler
I just know this gon be bad but lemme watch it nevertheless
1 3
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • Oct 15, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
nine tailed fox?? naruto??
1 0
