Editorials
On Blue Spring Ride • Oct 5, 2015
Title Blue Spring Ride
Did it bother anyone else that Kou looked really old to be a high school student? Just looked at the actor's age and he is the same age as the actor who plays his brother (who is a teacher). Otherwise it was a cute movie, it reminds me of many other Japanese dramas/films where the guy feels obligated to take care of someone from their past (L-DK, Last Cinderella, etc.)
0 0
On Big • Oct 5, 2015
Title Big Spoiler
I really like how the love story progressed, but backtracked a few times when Jang MaRi got involved. I'm very confused by the ending, I feel like it needed some sort of epilogue to figure out what happened. This probably could have gone 2 more episodes to sort out some of the relationships. This was an all-around good drama, but it just doesn't satisfy the viewer like most K-Dramas.
0 0
On Sung Hoon • Sep 29, 2015
Person Sung Hoon
Where have you been all my life??? Le sigh.
3 0
On Majo no Jouken • Sep 18, 2015
Title Majo no Jouken
Is it just me or were there a lot of people getting slapped? If I had known, I would have made it into a drinking game. Although, I spent a lot of episodes yelling at the screen...especially the damn psychologist. Alcohol and yelling, not a good combo, plus the last two episodes are tear-jerkers. I felt very close to Michi because I usually date younger men, so I've had to deal with the stigmas from society. I really liked analogy of Galileo, that society told him he was wrong and that maybe someday they would be accepted...even if it was posthumously.
6 0
On Mimi • Apr 18, 2014
Title Mimi
Watched this on Viki with the comments on--made it 10 times better. There are way too many flashbacks, to the point where it probably could have been condensed to two episodes.
4 0
On Witch's Romance • Feb 28, 2014
Title Witch's Romance
My Queen has been on my DramaFever queue for a while, I guess I need to hurry up and watch it before this one is released.
3 0
On Inspiring Generation • Jan 28, 2014
Title Inspiring Generation
This looks freaking awesome!
0 0
On A Werewolf Boy • Dec 9, 2013
Title A Werewolf Boy
I'm so glad this is on Netflix now!
5 0
On Kashiwagi Yuki • Dec 4, 2013
Person Kashiwagi Yuki
I remember her from Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (2011 version), but MDL won't let me add the role.
0 0
Replying to Kasjady • Oct 13, 2013
Article Take It Like A Man
Kim Bo Ki from "The Woman who still wants to marry" is just cool from beginning to end.
Definitely agree!
2 0
On Master's Sun • Sep 19, 2013
Title Master's Sun
I believe that I will need to place this drama on hold until it has completed because the feels are too much for me to handle and it's interfering with my real life.
5 0
On Kimi no Kioku wo Boku ni Kudasai • Jun 28, 2013
Title Kimi no Kioku wo Boku ni Kudasai
Watched this as a full length movie on YouTube. Not sure if it was the subtitles, but this was a bit confusing in some parts. It didn't help that the subtitles kept showing Hye Sun instead of Hyeong Jun, but then Mika would say Jun-chan. I'm not really sure how I feel about the ending, it just seems like it's missing something, and I'm just left unsatisfied.
0 0
On From Me to You • Jun 10, 2013
Title From Me to You
I adored this film, it was very cute and refreshing. I loved that Sawako had such a sunny disposition, always caring for others and even embraced her nickname. Kazehaya could see her inner beauty, which made her even more beautiful to him.
4 0
On I Give My First Love to You • Jun 8, 2013
Title I Give My First Love to You
Watched this last night...woke up with puffy eyes...still sad. They say that to have loved and lost is better than never having loved at all.
0 0
On Time Traveller • Jun 7, 2013
Title Time Traveller
I watched this on Netflix before I'd even heard of Kdramas or Jdoramas. I really loved the story and I think it's one that I would watch again.
1 0
On My Girl • Jun 7, 2013
Title My Girl Spoiler
I had high hopes for this drama and the OST started out well (but became repetitive after a while). Sadly, I had trouble finishing it because I felt like the lying was over-the-top and a bit childish. I can usually forgive the younger crowd because it's their first love and they don't know any better. I'm also not a big of fan of directors/screenwriters who add a year (or two) to the story. In this instance, I don't think it was necessary because there wasn't much character development in that amount of time. All-in-all, it was a cute, mostly funny, but a bit...tedious, so not one that I would watch again.
2 0
On Kim Hyun Joong • Jun 6, 2013
Person Kim Hyun Joong
Saengil Chukha Hamnida!
0 0
Clemi-chan • May 30, 2013
Article A Beginner's Guide to In Time With You
I just finished this drama like last week. I especially loved the signs of a mature woman bits, they really struck a chord with me since I'll be turning 30 this year! This was only my second Taiwanese drama, but I plan on watching more with Ariel Lin.
1 0
Replying to lyssa • May 8, 2013
Article I'm a Pedonoona, but it's okay!
This article is genius! I like flower boys but all my friends like the manly type. So I always feel like the pedonoona…
I am definitely in the same boat. I think that watching dramas like Personal Taste, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop, and You're My Pet helped me feel better about liking a guy who is younger than me.
1 0
Shaza • May 2, 2013
Article 6 Habits From Being a Drama Addict
Yes, I'm so glad that I'm not the only one. I have always loved a light scarf as an accessory, but I recently have a sudden urge to learn how to knit some gloves. (I blame Mary Stayed Out All Night.) I've always liked to eat my sushi with chopsticks, but just recently my mother gave me a beautiful set that she bought when she lived in Korea. I used to eat Ramen as a poor college student, but now I love to dress it up with some kimchi, carrots, green onions, and an egg. Not only have I started cutting my hair in choppy layers, I've also started growing out my eyebrows and shaping them differently. My new favorite word is "mianhae", I think it sounds so pretty! :) I'm also teaching myself Hangul and learning through Rosetta Stone so that I can watch my dramas without those pesky subtitles getting in the way. I haven't started bowing to people yet, but I'm sure that it won't be long.
1 0
