K-Drama Replying to Ellie D • Sep 8, 2019
Title Arsenal Military Academy
Hey, quick question if you don’t mind; where did you watch the show? Because I’ve trying to find episode 7…
I downloaded the app but couldn't figure out how to get eng subs
0 1
On The Great Show • Aug 28, 2019
Title The Great Show
Loved it so far. Hope it keeps getting better.
0 0
On Put Your Head on My Shoulder • Aug 24, 2019
Title Put Your Head on My Shoulder
I wanted to like this but I ended up dropping it. it was so boring.I just couldn't get into the story.
5 1
Replying to Grace • Aug 24, 2019
Title The King’s Avatar
The concept is very different from go go squid. I would recommend it if you are looking for a gaming/friendship…
I was looking more for a romance but I'll still give kings avatar a chance thank you.
0 1
On The King’s Avatar • Aug 22, 2019
Title The King’s Avatar
I recently finished watching go go squid. Would anybody recommend kings avatar?
0 11
On Go Go Squid! • Aug 17, 2019
Title Go Go Squid!
Loved this drama so much.the beginning was slow and cringey at moments, but it got so good middle and end.
2 1
On Innocent Witness • Jul 2, 2019
Title Innocent Witness
Such a good movie .Kim Hyang Gi was amazing playing a person with autism .you can tell she worked really hard at playing her realistically.
0 0
Replying to Kmini • Feb 15, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love
Kissasian has 11 eps subbed so far
I got confused they do only have it subbed to ep 9 I'm sorry
0 0
Replying to XinHuiDa29 • Feb 12, 2019
Title Well-Intended Love
where can I watch this with English sub? I watched a few episodes in youtube and watchasian, but their English…
Kissasian has 11 eps subbed so far
0 0
Replying to Charbonnel • Aug 14, 2018
Title Cinderella and the Four Knights
Where to watch?
Kissasian has all episodes
1 0
On Ashes of Love • Aug 14, 2018
Title Ashes of Love
Kiss Asian has subbed up till 10 where can I watch more eps
0 0
Replying to Kmini • Aug 12, 2018
Title Caught in the Heartbeat
20 eps are subbed on kissasian
I'm not sure but I don't want to start it and have to wait a long time
0 0
Replying to RejaulHoque • Aug 12, 2018
Title Caught in the Heartbeat
The wait is going to be hard now that it's getting subbed.
20 eps are subbed on kissasian
2 0
Replying to belovedadored • Jul 28, 2018
Title Goodbye to Goodbye
this drama is stupid, the woman is blamed for the actions of her irresponsible husband and a pathetic useless…
I think your too harsh.it's not a masterpiece but it's not as bad as your making it out to be.
22 0
Replying to Heather L. Smith • Jun 18, 2018
Title Be with You
Is this anywhere online with English subs?
It just got added on kissasian
0 0
Replying to zaldrizes • May 16, 2018
Title Live
no, it's a slice of life drama. they do 'solve' cases, but that's not the real focus of it. What do they feel…
You did a great job describing it
1 0
On Live • May 16, 2018
Title Live
please watch this show you won't regret it.I loved the balance they showed between the professional and personal lives of cops.there was so many intense and poignant moments. best drama of the year so far.
10 0
Replying to falxCie • Feb 24, 2018
Title Advance Bravely
Just 30 episodes. Filming already finished back August ,2016.
Thank you do the eps come on everyday or is a once a week thing
0 0
On Advance Bravely • Feb 22, 2018
Title Advance Bravely
So does this go to ep 30 and it's done or are they having another season?
0 0
Replying to daisydeath • Feb 20, 2018
Title SOTUS S Spoiler
I had the same feeling about everything you said. This episode hit me the feels. It really was good to see Arthit…
Kit and Ming were my favorite couple from 2 moons.I heard that if they have a 2nd season their relationship won't progress much based on the way the books are.I heard something about a kiss but that's it.pretty much like sotus.
0 0