K-Drama
Replying to OneAjhussi • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
He already did...
Did he? When?
0 3
Replying to Souls • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Master Lee
He is really funny😁
1 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Will we Jang Uk propose to Mudoek in this week's episodes? What do you all think?
0 6
Replying to Vniverse • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Okay s let's play this: If you were an AOS character, Who will you choose? (Assuming the characters are separate…
Master Lee
1 2
Replying to GoodRick • Jul 23, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Less than 3 hours before it drops on Netflix. Let's go, I've been so ready.
Waiting is really boring
0 1
Replying to Paula • Jul 22, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
This is a weird question to ask now, but do you guys remember that scene where Dahyun wakes up and finds Jingeun…
I also thought about it
1 0
On Link: Eat, Love, Kill • Jul 22, 2022
Title Link: Eat, Love, Kill
Shin jae is a person to be appreciated in this drama along with Yeo Jin Goo and Moon Ga Young. We feel angry with him in this.But what makes it is his amazing acting.
4 0
Replying to tasnia • Jul 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
random but what time is it for u lot?
6:02 pm
0 1
Replying to Jenliuur • Jul 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
If it's her destiny to find ice stones and to save others, I don't think she will get her sight back.But there's…
Let's wait
0 1
Replying to Amaterasu • Jul 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
Not sure about her sight back or not. But it's sure both will get their original bodies back.
Ikr
0 0
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 22, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Spoiler
I believe Naksu and Mudoek (Bu Yeon) will get their original bodies back at the end of AoS. That is what is going to happen in the current situation.If so, will Bu Yeon get her sight back?I don't know if this question is relevant now. This is my doubt.
0 6
Replying to chrish • Jul 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I can't think of any atm. This kind of ML is rare 🤧🤧🤧
A unique ML
2 0
Replying to Jenliuur • Jul 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
A lot of watchers haven't rated it yet.
Yes. You are right.
0 0
Replying to Jenliuur • Jul 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
A lot of watchers haven't rated it yet.
Rating of EAW is 9.0.Aos deserves more
1 2
Replying to Jenliuur • Jul 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
A lot of watchers haven't rated it yet.
I think so.
0 4
On Alchemy of Souls • Jul 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Why the rating is still at 8.9?
1 10
Replying to Zorianaolek • Jul 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
When the Part 2 news/rumors released with GYJ as FL, I wanted to support her with LJW. But things are messy now,…
I also started watching this drama because of Jung So Min. I felt sad when I found out that Jung So Min was not in Part 2. But never say bad things about an actress.She is also a good actress and she is pretty too. Watch part 2 if you want after part one is over.Just wait until then.I think that's right
1 0
Replying to chrish • Jul 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Apparently, there is a circulating theory online that LJW is the second male lead. That's the plot twist they…
Lee Jae Wook and Jung Somin are one of the reasons for Alchemy of Souls high ratings. If Jung So Min is replaced in Part 2, Lee Jae Wook will be in the main role anyway. Otherwise it will affect their rating.
5 1
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Jul 21, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
Is it weekend yet? Oh no, ok I will leave this cutie pie here....https://twitter.com/leejaewookstyle/status/1549938957856948224
So cute♥
7 0
Replying to Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Jul 20, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
Replying to deleted comment
Just wait
0 0
