Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: Sep 3, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: August 7, 2022
Replying to michelleoc • Jun 30, 2024
A cute little romance that doesn't take much screen time. As for the ending, I suppose it was happy (justice prevailed),…
so it does have romance?
1 1
Replying to Architectofnonsence • Jun 19, 2024
It's good friendship detective drama but not the bestI subbed it to Arabic for arab fans but I didn't quite enjoyed…
what other bromance?
0 3
Replying to Lyson • Jun 12, 2024
Title The Spirealm
It depends on how you look at it since the ending is left open to a certain amount of interpretation on the viewers…
where can I find the novel
0 1
On The Spirealm • Jun 11, 2024
Title The Spirealm
I just want to know one thing before I start watching this, Is the ending Happy?
0 3
On The Royal Gambler • Jun 8, 2024
does the ML have any romantic interests? is there any romance? I started watching this because I thought it didn't have romance in it. can someone clarify
1 1
Replying to BlueSky • Jan 27, 2024
The more I watch this, the more I'm engaged into the cases. Things got heated up when Ye Xin and Fang Yuan's assistant…
shouldn’t this be a spoiler?
I just felt so
0 1
On His Man Season 2 • Dec 17, 2023
Can anyone tell me a bit about this show? who end up with who? I can’t watch it if I don’t know
1 2
On Love Is Science? • Nov 14, 2023
what is the ending? what happens with ou and mark? is the scene of main couple too much? I wanna watch this for the sake of the 2nd couple
0 1
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Nov 14, 2023
Watched the BL cut and loved it, I wonder If we'll have season 2, there's still some points that need to be addressed,…
where to find the bl cut?
0 1
Replying to 4sian_Lov3r • Nov 14, 2023
Watched the BL cut and loved it, I wonder If we'll have season 2, there's still some points that need to be addressed,…
where to find the no cut?
0 1