Editorials
Replying to ladybaihana • Nov 23, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
OMG!!! THE FOREHEAD KISS SCENE WITNESSED BY FATHER IN LAW 🤣🤣🤣
When? I did not see that.
1 2
Replying to bluefoxx • Nov 23, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
I honestly thought this emperor was different. He may be weak physically but he has a mind of his own. He is scheming,…
Like for real. That scene was a total disappointment.
0 0
On Moon in the Day • Nov 22, 2023
Title Moon in the Day
I thought Do Ha had Jun Ho's knowledge; how could he not realize the brother was pulling a rizz?
5 1
On Cheese in the Trap • Nov 22, 2023
Title Cheese in the Trap
Movie or Drama. Which one should I see? They have the same main lead but different female leads and other characters.
0 1
Replying to Stj • Nov 20, 2023
Title Brave Citizen
So why did you rate it a 6?
Understood
2 0
Replying to Nashelie_7 • Nov 20, 2023
Title Brave Citizen
PROS:◇The whole cast very talented and well known Individuals.◇Shin Hye-sun fighting scenes & her acting overall…
So why did you rate it a 6?
0 2
Replying to syedatasnia14 • Nov 19, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival Spoiler
Sorry if it’s messy and long but there more stuff that I didn’t include :) So they were all under the influence…
So basically, season 1 completely strayed away from Da Mi's revenge? I will wait till season 2 is out and see if they pick that up. If not, I guess I will be dropping this.
0 0
Replying to syedatasnia14 • Nov 18, 2023
Title The Escape of the Seven: War for Survival
Sorry if it’s messy and long but there more stuff that I didn’t include :) So they were all under the influence…
Can you give more spoiler please, because I am still not satisfied. What the heck happened? I thought the idea of the movie was to get revenge for Da Mi, so what happened? The train took a different route?
0 2
Replying to Stj • Nov 17, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
Every time his father speaks, I get a headache
Watching (or listening to) the conversation between the father and 2 brothers is frustrating and hilarious. Like how do they think?
0 0
On Wonderland of Love • Nov 17, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
Every time his father speaks, I get a headache
0 1
On Wonderland of Love • Nov 17, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love Spoiler
How can he let his father become the king??? Really??? What is the point of killing a tyrant just to appoint a fool? It is not worth the death of the people who fought in the war. His dad and siblings are the worst.
0 2
Replying to Houda • Nov 17, 2023
Title Wonderland of Love
I dont like how in lots of dramas we have an ML thats supposed to become emperor or king and because of the love…
I agree. Sometimes, it just feels too far-fetched.
1 0
On Estranged Fall in Love • Nov 13, 2023
Title Estranged Fall in Love
Am I the only one who has a problem with the subtitling? It is giving me a headache.
5 4
Replying to mekaila_7 • Nov 13, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge
if l saw it right Do Guk must have time travelled as well judging from his reaction when he saw the car drawing…
I SAW IT OMG............................................................ Thank you
1 0
Replying to mekaila_7 • Nov 13, 2023
Title Perfect Marriage Revenge Spoiler
if l saw it right Do Guk must have time travelled as well judging from his reaction when he saw the car drawing…
Where did you see the time in his wrist? I didn't see it. Where? Where
1 2
On The Deliberations of Love • Nov 11, 2023
Title The Deliberations of Love
The crown prince brother is the most "un-evil" evil character I have seen. He is just hilarious. He is like I am going to fight my brother, but nobody must hurt him because he is my brother. 🤷♂️
10 1
On Bloodhounds • Nov 10, 2023
Title Bloodhounds
What happened to hyeon joo at the end? I am kind of confused about her ending
0 2
Replying to hairsturningwhitewhilewa • Oct 12, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane
The Council of Elders are the most useless people in the show! Istg I am done with them
I totally agree, they are like dolls without functions. Very useless
1 0
Replying to Xiao Bai • Oct 12, 2023
Title Tiger and Crane Spoiler
I hope, they can coexist. I feel bad for Yan :(
Let's say they are 2 souls black and white in one body, Yan is the black one as in sterner and more of the martial and fighting character (characters like that), while Qian is more on learning to read and doing medicine kind of soul
0 0
On Lost You Forever • Oct 6, 2023
Title Lost You Forever
I am so CONFUSED!!!!!! Like is that really the end? Like really? For Real? 39 Episodes without any conclusion? WOW
0 3