Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 14, 2021
Replying to Alexa • Apr 8, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
Seriously 8.1 ?!!??? This deserves much better !! Best 🫥 if this is not the series that can't satisfy people…
It was rated higher but with the personal drama with Build it dropped fast, which is really stupid.
5 1
On The Heavenly Idol • Apr 7, 2023
I had to drop this...too many K dramas to watch and I don't want to force myself to watch something I'm not totally into. Started good but it keeps going downhill.
2 0
Replying to Sujin84 • Apr 1, 2023
Title Call It Love
@parya is this drama like Lost? I kinda get that vibe from it.
Thank you...I will for sure be watching this now. Lost is my all time favorite.
1 0
Replying to parya • Mar 31, 2023
Title Call It Love
i'm pretty sure this is going to have an ending like the drama "lost (no longer human)" those who watched that…
@parya is this drama like Lost? I kinda get that vibe from it.
1 2
Replying to Blue Orchid Blossom • Mar 28, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
your review is making me really curious. I have never been into bl before but i feel like i can give it a try
@Blue Orchid Blossom I'd never watched a BL until this one. I totally loved it!
2 0
On Bridal Mask • Mar 16, 2023
Title Bridal Mask Spoiler
I'm so torn with this drama. I did love it, even though yes the acting was cheesy in parts and the story was sometimes cliche. The music however was amazing and I LOVED the time period this took place in. If anyone has recommendations of other dramas in this time period please let me know. It was totally fascinating.
I was super invested from the start, I liked the FL a ton but Rara was my favorite. I loved Kang To's character and how he changed, and even liked Shunji despite what he turned into.
BUT THAT ENDING. I'm still upset. I thought it would be the final satisfying showdown but NO. It just ended, and I don't know how to feel about it. The final episode was so good until THAT. It was such a bad ending to an otherwise amazing drama 😢
3 11
Replying to mirqol • Mar 11, 2023
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
Chairman son? Probably dead. But I’m mad about it because I wanted to clear name the prisoner who died from…
@ccookie that's a good point, that may have been why. But I think you're right there won't be a 2nd season
1 0
Replying to mirqol • Mar 10, 2023
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
Chairman son? Probably dead. But I’m mad about it because I wanted to clear name the prisoner who died from…
Same!! So frustrating that was a major plot hole!
3 2
On Big Mouth • Mar 8, 2023
Title Big Mouth Spoiler
I enjoyed this drama. The ending was fine, I guess they had to wrap it up somehow, but my main thing is I HATE how he reacted (or rather didn't) when she died!! That doesn't go with his character AT ALL.
Also: what was the point of the Chairman having a son and they're looking for him? That never went anywhere!
8 4
Replying to 10127621 • Mar 2, 2023
Title Live Spoiler
Thats why i started watching it im only 6 episodes in im not sure how they can drag it out to 18
@xONLYINHUMANxI'm so glad you liked it! I thought Jung Yu Mi was really good, and diving into her backstory for a season 2 would have been perfect. I was always looking forward to watching it, and I also liked how the romance was nice but not focused on too much. I still miss this.
1 1
Replying to 10127621 • Feb 27, 2023
Title Live
Thats why i started watching it im only 6 episodes in im not sure how they can drag it out to 18
I thought that too but I would have watched more easily 😂
0 3
On Live • Feb 22, 2023
Title Live
This initially was a "have to watch because Netflix is removing it" kind of drama for me. I can't say how happy I am too have been "forced" into watching this. I loved everything about this show. It's one of the best police based dramas I've seen, and I'm going to miss every character so much.
9 5
Replying to didichan • Feb 15, 2023
Title Trolley
I really really enjoyed lost … so I know this is going to be amazing too
Lost is my all time favorite!
1 0
On Trolley • Feb 15, 2023
Title Trolley
I really enjoyed this. A slow burn with so many twists... totally worth it!
7 0
On Trolley • Feb 13, 2023
Title Trolley
NJD was just too perfect... something had to be seriously wrong. People like him are why politics and politicians are horrible.
3 0
Replying to Cupcake • Feb 4, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
YASSS WELCOME TO THE CLUB
Haha thank you! 🥰
0 0
Replying to Dark101 • Feb 3, 2023
Title KinnPorsche
I loved Vegas too. Petes my favorite though - hes such a cute, loyal, dark and complex character - I have never…
In the meantime I will rewatch this and think of what should be 😂
1 1