Editorials
Replying to VioletSinner • Sep 9, 2018
Title Kiss Me
this s better than the korean version and the really fit each other such a waste he now has a son from his ex…
happy ending?
0 0
Replying to SkelliSkarlett • Sep 9, 2018
Title ATM: Er Rak Error
this movie is worth watching xD
happy ending?
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 9, 2018
Title Secret Love
happy ending?
thanks....then good
0 0
Replying to KEIGHT • Sep 9, 2018
Title Petty Romance
It was a funny but there were scenes that were boring
happy ending?
0 0
Replying to BrittneyG • Sep 9, 2018
Title Whatcha Wearin'?
I love this movie. Trust me the best! Love the story. I'm in love with the ML. My favorite scene is the panties…
happy ending?
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 9, 2018
Title Queen of the Ring
happy ending?
thanks
0 0
Replying to Dramafanatic • Sep 9, 2018
Title Untouchable Lovers
Also like everyone said ep 1-17 was the best but honestly I enjoyed 18-52 a lot too for those who are hesitating…
Happy ending?
0 0
Replying to Porktonkatsu • Sep 9, 2018
Title Eternal Love
It’s been more than a year, Still cant move on from this drama
happy ending?
0 0
Replying to Nanotao • Sep 9, 2018
Title The Princess's Man
God this drama shows how freaking stupid is the family conception. It says that one should love their family/parents…
after reading this, I have to reconsider
1 0
Replying to Areesha • Sep 9, 2018
Title Meet Me @ 1006
Is there love triangle?
happy ending?
1 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 9, 2018
Title The Starry Night, the Starry Sea Season 2
was it happy ending?
thanks......then no watch
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 9, 2018
Title Black Knight: The Man Who Guards Me
was it sad ending?
thanks.....then I have to reconsider this
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 9, 2018
Title The Great Doctor
Happy ending?
Thanks...
1 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 9, 2018
Title The Great Doctor
Happy ending?
Thanks...
1 0
Replying to NoirRoseHeart • Sep 9, 2018
Title Queen of the Ring
Cute and short. I bothered me how much she called herself ugly, or how much others did so openly, but other than…
happy ending?
0 0
Replying to Coriander • Sep 9, 2018
Title Todome no Parallel
ikr I thought he would've been fine with Hasebe marrying Mikoto in episode 3, guess he really is a psycho
thanks for let me know
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 9, 2018
Title Something in the Rain
Happy ending?
thanks...
1 0
Replying to 3ngin33r • Sep 9, 2018
Title Devil Lover
neko2play
I see.....anyway thanks for reply
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 8, 2018
Title Oh My Venus
happy ending?
thanks...
0 0
Replying to Tanmoy • Sep 8, 2018
Title Love Exposure
happy ending?
thanks....that's good
0 0
