Editorials
Replying to Dumbplings • Mar 31, 2020
Title The K2
Why there are many bad comments? The drama is so good !!! I don't understand... Watch it guys!
who is the main lead? song yoon ah or im yoon ah
0 1
Replying to wamelly • Mar 31, 2020
Title Save Me
I watched Save 2 without probleme but here I can't. I really don't like the fl acting tbh.
yah same
0 0
Replying to fluffybun • Mar 29, 2020
Title Running Man
They never mentioned anything about the cornovirus on the show as they were filming the recent episodes and I…
yah, i wish none of them got a coronavirus
2 0
Replying to Palka11991 • Mar 24, 2020
Title Fabricated City
where can i watch it?
kiss asian & drama go, it's a website
1 1
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • Mar 23, 2020
Article [Video] 15 Korean Dramas For Beginners
Never advise Goblin to a beginner!You'll make him think Korean drama is sluggish and boring.You'll disgust people…
well when i'm still new to kdrama, the first kdrama i watch is goblin and i love it even though i don't like historical genre, after watching goblin, it makes me become a kdrama fans until now
0 0
Replying to Lovesicknoona • Mar 20, 2020
Title Itaewon Class
When are the new episodes going to be added? They're not on my Netflix yet.
the new episode still didn't out yet, it starts on 11pm in Korea
0 1
Replying to Angee • Mar 16, 2020
Title Moment at Eighteen
The ending was so bad...other all Amazing..
it was a sad ending or what?
0 2
On I Hate You, Juliet! • Mar 12, 2020
Title I Hate You, Juliet!
This is the best kdrama I've ever watch, I love the cast and hope there was a season 2 for this drama
0 0
On Memorist • Mar 12, 2020
Title Memorist
is this drama worth watching?
3 3
On Tempted • Jan 25, 2020
Title Tempted
I dropped this drama cause Joy, wish the their gonna focus on the friendship
3 0
Replying to uminoyume • Jan 13, 2020
Title Welcome to Waikiki Season 2
Does anyone know the name of the song playing in episode 9 when Han Soo Yeon is with the speech instructor? I…
the song name is, We All Lie
1 0
