Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2021
On Celebrity • Aug 7, 2023
Title Celebrity
Started cos of their insane chemistry and staying till the end cos of their insane chemistry. I will sign any petition just gave me season 2 with them and I will never complain about anything again.

Watch it for ML and FL chemistry and as one YouTube comment said its always the show without the romance tag where you find the best chemistry among the lead.

Story, wise I wish writers would put more efforts as I feel like some situations were not strong enough. I got some issues with the storyline and how they did things.
4 1
Replying to Mcmr • Aug 5, 2023
Copy pasting some of my previous answers to similar queries under spoiler tags below(the drama is not without…
I also think they're over reacting way too much specially with their harassment towards the FL
2 0
Replying to Mcmr • Aug 5, 2023
Copy pasting some of my previous answers to similar queries under spoiler tags below(the drama is not without…
Thank you for answering my question.
People never pointed out their fingers towards the guilty one.
and now the FL getting out of hand harassment shows people true color.
2 2
On Fireworks of My Heart • Aug 4, 2023
I came here after watching a FMV on YouTube and I am having a hard time understanding why both the leads are getting so much hate on Weibo??
Previously I heard that the FL is getting some very MAJOR MAJOR criticism for this drama and now after watching the video I want to know what exactly pissing people off so much :/
2 22
On A Dream of Splendor • Aug 4, 2023
watched a FMV on YouTube and feel like I saw the whole drama under 15 mins but still my heart is not agreeing with my brain, so I am going to watch it episode by episode because it got two of my most fav tags in their description - Historical and Romance.
Hope this one is worth it.
2 6
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Jul 30, 2023
Yes, A very big YESSSS and thank goodness No
I'm on episode 9
comedy and chemistry among the lead is good...little slow but that will help you in seeing them as youth going through every day of school.
Please let me know about your review :)
0 5
Replying to Vniverse • Jul 29, 2023
Someone said there's 127 kisses in the drama! What? Jun kisses her so many times? *Sobbing as carat*
Please watch it on official website IQIYI
and if you find hard to buy the subscription many people on twitter conducting giveaways and other are lending their accounts to watch the drama just, please don't watch it on illeg@l websites. PLEASE.
1 0
Replying to Criminson • Jul 29, 2023
how is it overall?happy ending?chemistry between mainleads?also are there breakups?
Yes, A very big YESSSS and thank goodness No
1 7
On Xiong Ao Bo • Jul 28, 2023
Person Xiong Ao Bo
His comedy timing is top notch in Exclusive Fairytale seated for his project.
6 0
On Jun • Jul 27, 2023
Person Jun
Hope to see many more projects from you but this time without the wait of 2 years hahaahhaha
6 0
On Jun • Jul 27, 2023
Person Jun
Welcome back actor Wen Junhui !!!
7 0
On Heartbeat • Jun 23, 2023
Title Heartbeat
Yoon So Hee is back Finally!!!
Hope this show will be able to open more opportunities for my girl.
4 0
Replying to wannable • Jun 12, 2023
You can reserve it in iqyi noowwwhttps://m.iqiyi.com/v_oyt6m0o7yw.html?vfrm=pcw_album_auto
I already got the information but thank you for spreading it :)
0 0
On Jun • Jun 10, 2023
Person Jun
Happy Happy Birthday <3 🎂
Hope all your wishes come true and you reach new height!
Praying for eft success and for a new project announcement 🙏
1 0
On Exclusive Fairytale • Jun 10, 2023
EVERYONE!!!
"Iqiyi Chinese website" started taking booking for EFT
Please go and click on booking button it will help in securing high budget for promotions and also help in heat index which ultimately define its popularity.
1 0