Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 13 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2021
Replying to Morpheus • Aug 23, 2022
you can watch it on YouTube, but there arent every episode so you have to wait if you want to watch it full
Thank you but already watched till episode 36
0 0
On The Emperor's Love • Aug 21, 2022
This is my most anticipated drama for 2023, So please God do some magic and let me see it in the first half of next year.
PLEASEEEEE
13 4
On Nobody Knows • Aug 7, 2022
Title Nobody Knows
They took 4 months to shoot 16 episodes so the quality of this drama is going to be top-notch.
Even scene is shoot in real weather.
17 0
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Jul 29, 2022
Do you know any place where I can watch the French version or the name in French ?
Thank you so much for the information :)
No luck in find the movie but I'm able to find the detailed summary on Wiki and got to know that Netflix also making a remake in Spanish.
1 1
Replying to baekhyuns feet • Jul 28, 2022
I'm actually exited for this!! I remember that I was watching the french original in 2015 🤭 although I don't…
Do you know any place where I can watch the French version or the name in French ?
1 3
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Jul 25, 2022
Person Park Ha Na
Happy Birthday !!Loved your special appearance in Convenience Store Restaurant :)
Happy Birthday unnie :)
0 0
On Elvis Han • Jul 21, 2022
Person Elvis Han
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to me :D :D
1 0
xuan • Jun 19, 2022
Photo Photo
Any idea which filter is used in this picture ?
0 0
On Night Wanderer • Jun 19, 2022
I'm willing to wait 2-3-5-7 years but for god sake don't change anything.
Just hear some whispering how they might reshoot male lead scenes or use AI technology if the production house wants to release this drama.
But for God sake don't do that. DON'T
10 0
On Golden Fish • May 28, 2022
Title Golden Fish
Okay so Dramacool has all the episodes but no subtitles :(
Anyone know anyone that can sub this show ?
3 0