Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Mars
  • Contribution Points: 4 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 5, 2021
Replying to GothGirl22 • Feb 4, 2025
Yes. But, I get the feeling it will probably be long episodes
Season one got 16 episodes with 1 hour running time.
0 3
Replying to TheBlackMagicWoman • Jan 29, 2025
Person Choi Kang Hee
Happy Birthday!!My fav. drama of her is "Queen of mystery" She is a brilliant actor!!
Came back here again because I am watching QOM again and still a brilliant drama.
0 0
Replying to Bob ross07 • Jan 24, 2025
jong suk wilol be the ml and ju ji hoon will the ex husband of shin min ah
Ju ji hoon comeback to historical drama after 5 years and he is not getting the FL :(
2 1
Replying to katgotyourtongue • Jan 23, 2025
love the actress so i'm giving jang kiyong another shot. don't let me down
Same here
1 0
On Lee Yoo Ri • Jan 20, 2025
Person Lee Yoo Ri
2 years and no new drama ??
Where are you Lee yoori :(
2 0
On Yuan Bing Yan • Jan 17, 2025
Person Yuan Bing Yan
Happy birthday love 🎁🎉
Hope you're at peace and living your life happily without too much worry :)
2 0
On Yoon Eun Hye • Oct 3, 2024
Person Yoon Eun Hye
Happy Birthday ♥️
(I don't know what and where things went wrong for her, but I want her back. Please one super block buster drama which can change everything for her __/\__ )
4 0
Replying to Masterxys • Sep 16, 2024
but there are already 4 eps out
Yeah I also feel like that.
0 0
Replying to Masterxys • Sep 13, 2024
but there are already 4 eps out
Yeah but still need to wait 16 weeks for the show to finished if the information in description is correct.
0 2
Replying to dom • Sep 13, 2024
what??? One episode a week? I thought 4 episodes each week?
In description they put one episode every Wednesday.
0 0
On Seoul Busters • Sep 11, 2024
I was about to start this show but damnn man one episode every week....need to wait to even give it a try.
1 8
Replying to fndnglstelle • Sep 10, 2024
Person Bi Wen Jun
He looks like Lee Jong Suk some angles 🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️😳😳
Haha sorry but i can't see anything other than Minhyuk my brain refused to accept anyone else
0 0