Celebrity
Replying to GALO RUi • Jan 4, 2026
Title Love (X)
an hetero, a GODDAM QUEER and two bisexual women who are into each other all in one room. this episode was sooo…
this was def one of the best eps
2 0
Replying to The_Engima • Jan 4, 2026
Title Love (X)
TOD definitely likes TIME & NAMNUNG. Not sure who the 3rd person is.But, TIME isn't exactly giving him green…
I hope namgyung and sunny get together tbh but would love to see a mlm couple here smh
1 2
Replying to ppolka • Jan 2, 2026
Title Love (X)
i feel like tod likes namnung and time, time likes namnung and sunny, numnung like time and sunny and sunny likes…
im rootinf got Tod to get with Time sooo bad bro like we need more bi couples in this show tbh
2 0
Replying to kth • Jan 2, 2026
Title Love (X)
I really just feel like Time is straight and that Tod can probably sense that too, so that's why he doesn't confess.…
thats what I'm thinking too the edit is really pushing TimeXTod tho I really hope they can end up together tbh im suprised tho since i thought tod liked namgyung more!
1 0
Replying to Thriftben • Jan 2, 2026
Person An Jeong Gyun
my twitter oomf was talking about him being in a P@rnno very surprised by that loved him in love class i wonder…
hope to see him acting again i really like his performances!!
2 0
On Love (X) • Jan 2, 2026
Title Love (X)
I really hope in ep 13 they aren't just baiting us with edits ughhh like let it be real bruh
4 0
On Love (X) • Jan 2, 2026
Title Love (X) Spoiler
idk where to discuss the new eps but im on ep 13 and im wondering does Tod actually like Time or is just the editing to make it look like that so far I don't think any of the guys besides the newest one have said they are bi/interested in men?
2 5
Replying to KKC • Dec 31, 2025
Title Your Divorce Is Served!
It's not the best site but the best subs I've found are here, they're updating slowly: https://ww6.myasiantv.rest/oishii-rikon-todokemasu-2025-ep-1-eng-sub/…
OML thank you so much I’ll look into it!!!
1 0
On Kokuho • Dec 30, 2025
Title Kokuho
Let me know if anyone knows where I can watch this
9 0
Replying to irbaz51_161 • Dec 28, 2025
Title Your Divorce Is Served!
it is not releasing with English subs?
it did but ive after ep 5 only found badly machine translated ver
1 1
Replying to mahesh • Dec 26, 2025
Title Your Divorce Is Served!
you can watch it on kisskh infact all series on kisskh
did you find any better subs im tryna finish the show :(
0 5
On Your Divorce Is Served! • Dec 26, 2025
Title Your Divorce Is Served!
where can i find good subs for this? please someone help!!!
2 5
On Love Begins in the World of If • Dec 26, 2025
Title Love Begins in the World of If
this was good but the ending felt a tad rushed could have used another ep or two tbh!!
2 0
Replying to Thriftben • Dec 23, 2025
Title Reach beyond the Blue Sky
please link to where i can watch this !!
dangg lemme know if you remember i cant find eps anywhereee
0 1
On To My Beloved Thief • Dec 20, 2025
Title To My Beloved Thief
Hope it’s good
3 0
Replying to Fitmurse727 • Dec 16, 2025
Title A Frozen Flower
Great movie, not sure why it’s rated so low?
im about to watch this and I have the same question
1 0
On Miura Kento • Dec 16, 2025
Person Miura Kento
I really like his acting in school trip hope he gets more main roles!!!!
5 0
On Yoo Ah In • Dec 13, 2025
Person Yoo Ah In
praying for him to make a comeback
18 2
Replying to Clemence • Dec 13, 2025
Person Byun Yo Han
Beautiful, attractive, talented, amazing, everything about him is special, I can't even describe him enough.
he is now getting married with Girls Generation Tiffany!!!
1 1
Replying to Happy_Creep • Dec 12, 2025
Title Reach beyond the Blue Sky
Where to watch?
can you link cause i can't find it anywhere
0 0
