K-Drama P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Im good. U?
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Nie to meet you too and thanks for accepting my request
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 12, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
ive never really messaged you. but nice to meet u love the pictures
0 0
On Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo: Hong Kong Kowloon Zaiho Satsujin Jiken • Mar 9, 2013
Title Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo: Hong Kong Kowloon Zaiho Satsujin Jiken
I've been waiting forever to watch this and i finally got to it. Yamada was a perfect fit for Hajime. Loved it.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh and please recommend more if u think of any. We seem to have some of the same tastes.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 8, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I actually just finished Asuko march. Loved it. I dont really watch taiwanese dramas. I usually stick to japanese.
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 6, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I watched Shiritsu Bakaleya Koukou. Thanks for the recommendation. I loved it now i cant wait to watch the movie.
1 0
Replying to jenna • Mar 6, 2013
Person Yamamoto Yusuke
ahahaha just marathoned Ouran High School Host Club XD Now I'm sure that if they someday decides to make a drama…
OH MY GOD. i would love that. now ive got my hopes up.
1 0
On Matsuyama Kenichi • Mar 5, 2013
Person Matsuyama Kenichi
Happy birthday
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Mar 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
thanks for the recommendations ill have to check them out. and im doing great what about you?
1 0
On Yamada Ryosuke • Jan 15, 2013
Person Yamada Ryosuke
Me too. I just saw that he is going to be in it. I can't wait for it
1 0
On Suzuki Katsuhiro • Dec 29, 2012
Person Suzuki Katsuhiro
happy b-day
0 0
On Nishiuchi Mariya • Dec 24, 2012
Person Nishiuchi Mariya
happy b-day
0 0
On Sato Eriko • Dec 19, 2012
Person Sato Eriko
happy b-day
0 0
On Esumi Makiko • Dec 18, 2012
Person Esumi Makiko
happy b-day
0 0
On Esumi Makiko • Dec 18, 2012
Person Esumi Makiko
happy b-day
0 0
On Endo Kotaro • Dec 18, 2012
Person Endo Kotaro
happy b-day
1 0
On Koyuki • Dec 18, 2012
Person Koyuki
happy b-day
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 24, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
dont worry. But i thought the anime was way better
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 20, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Thanks for the request
0 0
