News
On Kill Me Love Me • Nov 22, 2024
Title Kill Me Love Me
to be very honest, I expected more.
6 0
Replying to Masterxys • Nov 4, 2024
Title Fragile
lol why did they finish it like that? It feels so cut off and its not gonna have s2.They should have made 10 eps…
what do you mean there won't be season 2??? with how it ended??? we def deserve a sn 2.
5 4
On Queen of Tears • Oct 31, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
holy fckn sh!t!!!!!!!!! why did I keep downplaying this? easily top 5 kdrama shows I've watched this year.
10 1
On Mr. Queen • Oct 29, 2024
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
k, I've watched it before. I've rewatched it again like twice so let me ask... when he (or she) was about to do the deed with the king while still stuck in the queen's body, what does that make him????😅😅 did he catch feels for him as a him or her? on the same, was he confessing his feelings and wanted to sleep with the court maid(hong Yeon)😅
0 2
On We All Lie • Sep 12, 2024
Title We All Lie
Just wtcched the first 2 episodes and OMFG... seeing te critics, I won't be continuing.
0 0
On Queen Woo • Aug 31, 2024
Title Queen Woo
I think the casting directors needed to do better. And yes, some of the scenes were completely unnecessary
9 0
Replying to shiyan666 • Aug 31, 2024
Title Queen Woo
everybody is speaking about unnecessary scenesbro don't watch it! obviously you're obsessed with 😏
you're in denial. you don't wanna admit some of the scenes were absolutely unnecessary.
5 0
On Eternal Brotherhood • Aug 31, 2024
Title Eternal Brotherhood
I was hoping they would've finished the story with this season. Also, it was unnecessary for the writers to force Xiu and Ning's relationship to be on a bender and then introduce a least likable character for her.
0 0
On Duty after School: Part 2 • Jun 29, 2024
Title Duty after School: Part 2
One of the most boring and unnecessary ending writers could come up with. should've done better.
2 0
On Choi Gyu Ri • Jan 31, 2024
Person Choi Gyu Ri
Deserves wayy more screentime. what a person she is. I love her.
9 0
On LTNS • Jan 31, 2024
Title LTNS
never getting tired of seeing Esom on screen
3 0
On A Shop for Killers • Jan 31, 2024
Title A Shop for Killers
def a good watch
0 0
On We Go Fast on Trust • Jan 25, 2024
Title We Go Fast on Trust
sorry, i gave up on episode 11, why? the make lead. his character is off putting tbh.
0 0
Replying to Kathryn_51 • Jan 22, 2024
Title Marry My Husband
Also "Her Private Life", "Love in Contract" and something-weather-something lol.
forecasting love and weather - something, lol😂
3 1
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Jan 20, 2024
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
first time watching, ep 9 and i ain't going past that. Fckv the FL btw.
1 1
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Jan 19, 2024
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
aaah, came back here to say I'm still mad, wtf!!!
2 0
On She and Her Perfect Husband • Jan 19, 2024
Title She and Her Perfect Husband
I now understand your ratings. even I had to go back and adjust that coz I'm so hurt with the final episodes. fck em.
1 0
On Record of Youth • Jan 14, 2024
Title Record of Youth
I spoke too early, i understand the creator's perspective but boy, that ending was shitty.
6 0
On Record of Youth • Jan 12, 2024
Title Record of Youth
I'm angry wi'my self I kept hesitating to watch this show. Absolutely good and I'm loving it, despite the ratings.
3 1
On Love of Replica • Jan 8, 2024
Title Love of Replica
watching this and the good thing so far is the ost. from the reviews though, don't think I'ma waste time
1 0
