Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Peshawar Pakistan
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: December 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 21, 2017
Replying to kdramaTnT • Feb 21, 2019
Sunny definitely won't end up with Wang Shik since WS isn't appearing in the last few episodes.
hm Does it mean he's not the main lead anymore?
0 10
Replying to Wererabbit • Feb 21, 2019
Last ep airing today if I remember right but the actor who plays the guard won't be in the last eps so probably…
oh I got it Thanks for help Bty
1 0
Replying to Nailla • Feb 20, 2019
Title Unique Lady
Lan_Lan is subbing it on Facebook but you need to request access which is not hard compared to the time she’s…
Ok Thank u.!
0 0
Replying to Mary • Feb 15, 2019
It ended up being 73 (director's cut/Viki) and 78 episodes on TV.
Ok Thanks For Ur Help
0 0
Replying to Mary • Feb 14, 2019
It ended up being 73 (director's cut/Viki) and 78 episodes on TV.
Does it mean its complete end on 73 eps on viki/websites?
0 0
Replying to AgnesTan • Feb 14, 2019
Total 78 eps on websites
ohh Really! I have Heard Somewhere that there will be 73 or 76 eps on Websites and 78 Is for Tv
1 0
Replying to Grumpy Witch • Feb 12, 2019
Title Haechi
This is so rude. There are better ways to get your point across.
I don't Care.! If I am Being Rude.! BC The Haters Are Ruder Then Me.!
0 0
Replying to Belle • Feb 12, 2019
Title Possessed
I respect OCN for doing these kinds of dramas. They’re my cup of my teaExcited for all their dramas that are…
Ok Will Do it But I m not To Much Into Police/investigation.!
1 0
Replying to Duncan • Feb 12, 2019
Title Possessed
I love OCN's dramas and supernatural so i am really excited ! Did you watch " Children of a lesser god" too ?…
Really I will watch it For Sure.!
1 0
Replying to Belle • Feb 11, 2019
Title Possessed
I respect OCN for doing these kinds of dramas. They’re my cup of my teaExcited for all their dramas that are…
Oh Really I didn't Know it were Two Drama.! Thanks for Info
1 0
Replying to Duncan • Feb 11, 2019
Title Possessed
I love OCN's dramas and supernatural so i am really excited ! Did you watch " Children of a lesser god" too ?…
hm I see will watch it Soon.! And Try watch on Dramanice Their r subs great.!
2 0
Replying to Belle • Feb 11, 2019
Title Possessed
I respect OCN for doing these kinds of dramas. They’re my cup of my teaExcited for all their dramas that are…
I Also Have Some Thought As u. And I m Also Excited For This One as well And It's Gonna Be Hit As well Since Its From OCN And I haven't heard About Trap/Kill it.! Is This also Drama From OCN?
1 0
Replying to Duncan • Feb 11, 2019
Title Possessed
I love OCN's dramas and supernatural so i am really excited ! Did you watch " Children of a lesser god" too ?…
Well I Love OCN'S as well And No I haven't Watch Children of a lesser god Yet.! But it's In my Watchlist.! I will watch it.! Have u start watching it yet?
1 0
On Possessed • Feb 10, 2019
Title Possessed
Wow Just Wow.! OCN Is Really In Ghost/Horror Nowadays.! Hand The Guest/Priest/Now Possessed ????❤????
2 0
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Jan 30, 2019
Title Kingdom
Season 1 has 6 episodes which have already aired on Netflix Season 2 has not aired yet
I know it before but they add 12 epis few days ago now Its 6 again..:(
0 0
On Kingdom • Jan 24, 2019
Title Kingdom
OMFG 12 F****ing Epi wOw.!
Thanks Netflix for more Epi.!
I m Gonna Happy watch Since I m Fan Of Zombie..♡
0 0