Editorials
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 14, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
If Ahn min hyuk was kang nam soon father then this series will become more funny 😁.If not then just give min min couples some little more screen time in every episodes .
6 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 14, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
Only min min couple able to increase average rating of this drama. Go for it
6 2
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 14, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I will tell honestly now people are waiting for min min couple because every people who is watching this drama knew that min min couples looks so better together than this drama main lead couples I mean they just look weird together.
4 0
Replying to PheroNike • Oct 11, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I'm disappointed, if I could I would give this comment a thumbs down, sorry :c
look many people is not entirely happy with cast learn to accept reality .I knew they casted some people wonderfully. But male lead is just can't fit well with female lead . see the trailer .because he is idol or singer you can't support him like that.
1 1
Replying to Kahira2411 • Oct 11, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
Be fr. Ong seongwu is considered one of top visual among idols in korea. Just bc you dont find him attractive…
lol I knew this is the main reason idol or singer everyone knew ong seongwu just didn't fit well with female lead . Just see strong woman do bong soon couples that is known as perfect couples and leads
1 1
On Ong Seong Wu • Oct 10, 2023
Person Ong Seong Wu
looking so bad in strong girl namsoon he just didn't fit in that role
7 4
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 10, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I knew I am so looking forward to this drama .But male lead and female lead doesn't look good together. Those who watched the first two episodes or trailer of this drama will understand my view even villain is so better looking than hero. This is Director fault .
3 5
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • Oct 10, 2023
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
I like everything about this drama . But I want male lead more handsome. Because a strong girl must fall for handsome man. Male lead is not so attractive like park hyung sik (see strong woman do bong soo)
4 8
Replying to 8170613sks • Sep 10, 2023
Title Moving
I think Frank is really cool, IMO.
I agree frank character was amazing but he acted like puppet and having no emotions when killing another's that make him less cool.
2 0
On Moving • Sep 10, 2023
Title Moving
I mean everything is so good characters and plot too but seriously what is wrong with you people you like old age villians came to kill innocent people. I watched 15 episodes but villains need to be cool also.
3 4
Replying to Minki • Sep 10, 2023
Title Moving
younger and handsome lol are ur age 12 or somethin?
oh my fault I think you found villains in mid 30 no in mid 20 no then please don't be smart
1 0
On Moving • Sep 10, 2023
Title Moving
From start this drama has so much potential it has super cool parents ,super cool kids ,and very good story. Only thing they miss is super cool villains I mean all villains are old aged. I want to see younger and handsome villains.
1 5
On Moving • Aug 25, 2023
Title Moving
I missed students I hope they will show students in next episodes.
6 2
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 21, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
writing of this drama Definitely proves it lacks creativity, story,plots,comedy,growth many things. Because of acting and action scenes thanks to director makes this show watchable. For script writer just go to hell.
9 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 21, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
Hana erased do hwi memory so what is point of hana and do wi spending time together and having feelings for each other.
12 2
On Revenge of Others • Aug 20, 2023
Title Revenge of Others
ok chan mi deserves better cool and romance type drama
1 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 19, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
I am disappointed mostly in all counters character growth. Every time counter fight with same villains at first it was nice but after 6 episodes it feels no progress. There is no growth seen new counter in na jeok bong character too. this show really deserves a talented writer. I am so angry
8 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 19, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
writer really did a worthless job example :Two things so bad that is first mo tak character was nothing like he is not fighting only do boring police case investigation. Second worst thing note this it is going to be ma ju seok character .villans are playing with ma ju seok like puppet dog.
6 0
On The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch • Aug 14, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
writer first mistake -actually they make so mun dropped from school . second mistake-they only has one story it was about ma ju seok family. third mistake -they are too focused on evil spirits. see in first season soo mun has friends and there are many good stories but now they only focused on three villians
21 0
Replying to Nauriya • Aug 14, 2023
Title The Uncanny Counter Season 2: Counter Punch
I love this series, but seriously the encounters are no match to evil ones, Su Mun is always carrying the fight,…
hmm good thinking I agree
1 0