News
On A Love Other than Yours • 21 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
lawyer and Mi do matches so well together . I just wish they were canon 😔
10 0
On A Love Other than Yours • 26 days ago
Title A Love Other than Yours
I am seated for the lawyer and mi do
5 3
On A Love Other than Yours • Aug 29, 2026
Title A Love Other than Yours
I think i need to stay away from this comment section when the drama finally starts.
21 0
On Spooky in Love • Jul 26, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Why is the secretary telling everyone everything broo?
19 1
Lily Alice • Jul 16, 2026
Article 'It's Okay to Not Be Okay' actress Seo Ye Ji signs with new agency
yesss mum
4 0
Replying to MelodiaMaverick • Jul 13, 2026
Title Dream to You
Looks good. People complaining about AI use, just look at your own system and see how much you use. The constant…
AI used in creative industry is an insult and disrespectful to actual artist .
8 4
On Filing for Love • May 30, 2026
Title Filing for Love
The last part made this episode so much better; otherwise, this episode was so messy.
6 0
On Perfect Crown • May 15, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
I am not hungry anymore.....
5 0
On Sold Out on You • Apr 30, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
ML acting like he is growing diamonds not mushrooms.
7 1
Replying to gig911 • Apr 13, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
I am watching just this one. Didn't watch the other two.
gonna do the same.
0 0
Replying to hyun • Apr 13, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
you can but you'll find difficulty understanding about her cells but still you definitely can watch it separately
okkk, thankyou :)
1 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Apr 13, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
Guys, do I need to watch the first 2 seasons? Or I can just start with this?
0 5
On Our Universe • Mar 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
I miss the time when we have to see the sml only in office .
25 1
On No Tail to Tell • Feb 26, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
I feel like a whole lot of nothing is happening in this show, but i still kinda like it.
6 0
On Our Universe • Feb 22, 2026
Title Our Universe
The sml is giving me ick, can he not goooo.
9 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Feb 17, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
i am so glad this has 16 episodes, still it doesn't feel enough, I need more of them and this show.
7 0
On Love O’Clock • Feb 11, 2026
Title Love O’Clock
not the male leads :( Shin Hae u can do so much better.
3 1
On Our Universe • Feb 5, 2026
Title Our Universe
Never skipped an intro so fast in my life.
16 1
On No Tail to Tell • Feb 3, 2026
Title No Tail to Tell
They both are so cute together.
7 0
Replying to Fer • Oct 25, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
why is there a grand piano in a hospital hall? why do I find the uncle hot? why Disney hasn't uploaded ep 6 in…
heavy on finding the uncle hot .
3 0
