Editorials Replying to Shine • May 20, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
People who have not read the novel or have any knowledge of this story ... should stop with their negative comments...And…
Finally someone said this
7 0
Replying to Rtconnect • May 18, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
Just watched the trailer.. zlh is aweesome as always but it seems like FL can't fight at all.. and the trailer…
First of all FL is not a female general but a princess periodt
20 6
On The Road to Glory • May 18, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
SO SEATED EVERYONES CONCERN ABOUT ME BEING SEATED ALREADY THINKING IM A CRAZY PERSON BUT IM JUST SIMPLY SEATED
10 1
Replying to Mira • May 18, 2026
Title The Road to Glory
Throne Room Scene ✅🍔😜🧋
Iykyk 😗
3 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 24, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
In other news... There are so many clips where GJM took pictures of JJY and TJR together... Where are they...…
We were robbed
2 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 24, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I also need the same cast😭 I hope they do let us know if it's about the same characters or not... Perhaps it's…
I don't want it if isn't them 😭
1 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 24, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
THE RUMOR OF VOS S2 I MEAN THIS IS FOR ME FOR MY JILU
10 0
Replying to Ocean Wave • Apr 18, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
I wanna see another drama series with JJY and TJR as Main lead this was a great show
YESS ME TOO
1 0
Replying to Zhang jingyi • Apr 18, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
In which episode???
Ep 27 bb
0 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 17, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
That jilu kiss is the gentlest kisses ever😭🥹🤍 they are both such yearnersssss 🫶🏼 their love is the purest on the planet
17 7
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 17, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows Spoiler
I'm a bit confused. Wasn't Lu Wuyi just a time loop 3 days before Ji Ling sacrificed himself? Then she time traveled to Ji Ling's past when he was imprisoned, so how come she wasn't blind if she had actually transformed into that puppet from the start (origin timeline)?
0 1
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 16, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
https://x.com/i/status/2044659772000215481Finally 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻official video They just crack…
After a yearss
2 1
Replying to Rika217 • Apr 15, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
What are your favorite episodes so far? Mine are 9 and 19.
SAME and 23
1 0
Replying to Rika217 • Apr 15, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
yes
OH NOO im watching it on netflix 😭
0 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 15, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
THIS IS MY 2026 CDRAMA
8 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 15, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Gyys I love vos so much, especially my jilu 🤍
7 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 15, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Express package on april 17 right?
1 3
Replying to Enigma05 • Apr 13, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Someone wanna explain dafuq is happening here? https://weibo.com/7871521048/5287271446086391
OMG OMG
0 1
Replying to Xiaojuu • Apr 11, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
Bro today's episode was so emotional I couldn't stop crying, just finished now and I feel so happy they didn't…
Peak ep is back for jilu enjoyer 🫶🫶
6 1
Replying to Sakura2710 • Apr 10, 2026
Title Veil of Shadows
He was there before, making deals with Jiu Ying. I think he and Jiu Ying go way back. It is shown in one flashback…
Yup ill wait for next ep
0 0
