News
Replying to ninar • Jan 26, 2021
Title The Legends
i finished this long ago but i came back here to just say something i loved abt this drama.and that is, HIS LOYALTY…
Where can I watch that video explaining the ending?? I am so confused.
0 0
Replying to JustALittleAddicted • Jan 23, 2021
Title The Moon Brightens for You Spoiler
I was kind of surprised that they became such a loving couple at the end. I know he is ultimately a good guy but…
I don't know, they dated for a while
0 1
Replying to JustALittleAddicted • Jan 21, 2021
Title The Moon Brightens for You Spoiler
I was kind of surprised that they became such a loving couple at the end. I know he is ultimately a good guy but…
Around episode 20-21.
0 3
Replying to JustALittleAddicted • Jan 21, 2021
Title The Moon Brightens for You Spoiler
I was kind of surprised that they became such a loving couple at the end. I know he is ultimately a good guy but…
Yes but they do not kiss.
0 5
Replying to JustALittleAddicted • Jan 13, 2021
Title The Moon Brightens for You
I was kind of surprised that they became such a loving couple at the end. I know he is ultimately a good guy but…
I agree, he had no reason to be in love with her.
2 14
On The Moon Brightens for You • Jan 4, 2021
Title The Moon Brightens for You Spoiler
I might be cruel but I really hated the princesa and was glad that at least she died at the end. For me she doesn't deserve Wen You's love at all. They did him dirty coupling him with her after all the dirty tricks she did in order to force him to marry her.
5 17
On The Legend of Jin Yan • Dec 18, 2020
Title The Legend of Jin Yan
It would have been better if instead of assuming that the FL was gonna die for lying to avoid getting married the monarchy lets her live and marry the Prince as she was supposed to do un the beginning. It was kind of disappointing that they didn't end up marrying and allowing the FL to be the official wife.
0 0
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Nov 29, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
Seriously it would have made more sense to just leave him dead that to show up like nothing after 5 years of people grieving him and still pretend like nothing had happened... The rest of the drama I really enjoyed but that last episode was hell.
8 2
On Sweet First Love • Nov 18, 2020
Title Sweet First Love
The first half was kinda good, the second half was disappointing and boring...
7 0
On Do You Like Brahms? • Nov 7, 2020
Title Do You Like Brahms? Spoiler
It was a slow paced drama, but I really liked all the characters. The break-up of the second lead couple was quite realistic. Also, I cried at the scene when the main lead is feeling seriously depressed and her best friend comes in and consoles her. It wasn't the best drama, but still enjoyable.
3 0
Replying to arni gamexeon • Nov 5, 2020
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
The FL has reincarnated, man ...
I do get that but I do not get how she has the memories of her past life or the same face
1 1
On Ashes of Love • Oct 29, 2020
Title Ashes of Love Spoiler
I still don't understand how she came back to life, can someone explain??
0 3
On Chasing Ball • Oct 20, 2020
Title Chasing Ball Spoiler
Seriously, what is it whith chinese dramas that they always have such a weird final episode. The kidnapping was so random and hilarious, I was kind of laughing at it thinking whether that was the only way the writers thought of getting the two main leads together again. Nevertheless it was still a good drama, it got me addicted.
0 1
On Well-Intended Love Season 2 • May 8, 2020
Title Well-Intended Love Season 2 Spoiler
Thank god that in this one the "dark past" of the guy is not leading her into believing that she has leukemia but instead just having a little bit of a stalker crush on her. Though being a stalker is creepy at least is better than what they did in season 1.
4 1
Replying to Trusfrated • Dec 11, 2019
Title A Millionaire's First Love Spoiler
Someone pls give me spoilers. Is it a happy ending? Does someone die?
Sad ending.
2 0
Replying to manicmuse • Nov 19, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
Tales of Nokdu is really good. Way better than I expected.Skip Melting me Softly. you're welcome.
I actually don't like this drama as much as the others he has done, but still it's ji chang wook so just give it a go and if you get bored you can drop it. I think that the plot is quite lacking but the acting is always on point, still I finished it in 2 days so it's not as bad. Though I don't know if I would have been able to get hooked on it if I tried to watch it while on air.
1 1
Replying to kai122 • Nov 19, 2019
Title Melting Me Softly
Is it too bad?? why the ranking is so low? btw please help me, which one should i watch first?1 Melting me softly2…
I recommend Extraordinary you, the plot is quite interesting and it is well done, though the actors are mostly rookies so keep that in mind. But over all I really am enjoying it.
2 1
Replying to KingLouie • Oct 28, 2019
Title My Girlfriend
Where can i watch it with eng sub, i was watching it on myasiantv but it has not been updating there?
On YouTube too
1 0
Replying to Liz • May 3, 2019
Title An Oriental Odyssey
Someone please tell me if that spider gets a lot of air time!!! Does it keep showing up (I’m arachnophobic and…
I am afraid of moths so I almost dropped this too
1 0
On The Whirlwind Girl • Apr 26, 2019
Title The Whirlwind Girl
That was the worst ending I have ever seen.
4 2