Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: WorldofV
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award14 Flower Award25 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Goblin Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer6
Replying to Drama Lover • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I think in total it’s more easier to count who didn’t betray the FSG than who betrayed him or hurt him or…
Such a long list ☹️
0 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Whenever that Don't Cry Don't Cry OST plays
╮⁠(⁠╯⁠_⁠╰⁠)⁠╭
6 9
Replying to QAS • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
When Eunuch said that Emperor enjoyed his encounter with Xiyang in the library, I burst out laughing. She thought…
Frustrating 😮‍💨😮‍💨
1 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Jingshi better rub his hands and give that bich sister a hard slap
And then she joins hands with the foolish emperor to get rid of him 🤡
6 6
On Fated Hearts • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Jingshi better rub his hands and give that bich sister a hard slap
5 10
Replying to Queen Love • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
He killed Suige's momma so his daughter could be empress.And then wanted a pity party when his half ass treacherous…
Exactly he's nuts
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Am I the only one thinking wtf is wrong with him??? He's a bad guy that says no twice to a nekkid woman???
Ewww. I wanna skip this. Hes trash
0 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Am I the only one thinking wtf is wrong with him??? He's a bad guy that says no twice to a nekkid woman???
Rofl 🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Katherine • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
why is the princess getting so much screen time? either one or two of her idiotic scenes is enough to add to the…
Exactly
1 0
Replying to Moonsurpreme • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
why do I keep seeing Bai lu ffsim tripping
It's the dubbed voice 🤔
I love both LQ & BL
2 1
Replying to arpar • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
For those that missed it, here's the extended clip of the kiss from tomorrow's ep we see in the preview! So spicy,…
Wild 🔥🔥
3 1
Replying to unbeliebubble • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Dumb Princess wants to play spy game, but can't even be truthful. Is it how she can replace YiXiao LOLOL ?
I can't stop laughing
4 1
Replying to Phoenix23 • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Xia Jing Yan is supposed to be a frivoulous emperor and is always in only one costume...wish the directors and…
He doesn't have a hygiene routine he's nasty
4 1
Replying to Mstique • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
And when we met again, he didn’t remember me at all, but that’s fine, because I love him even moreOkay
And I will betray my entire kingdom for him even though he loves another woman. Beg him everyday for one night even though he won't look at me 🤡
8 0
Replying to Xavion15 • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I met a handsome man in the desert one time and he didn’t kill me and gave me water, now I love him Okay
🤡
1 0
Replying to Drama Lover • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I am in love with all Emperor and FSG scenes. Zhao Bin (Emperor) and Chen Zhe Yuan is clearly competing here on…
WELL SAID
4 0
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
BE HOLD✨ The legendary, princely punch! 👊💥(It's so satisfying that I repeated this scene to rewatch~ XD)
So satisfying 💅🏻
3 1
Replying to 15130642 • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I swear if they let that 2nd Prince take the throne in the end, I'm gonna be disappointed a bit. No royal sibling…
Yup. That's a child
1 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I want to see more of Li Qin like this one. She always nails such strong roles
13 0
Replying to liuliu87 • Oct 11, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
are these 2 going to end up togther?
Nah. Doesn't look like it maybe it's jingshi's plan
0 0