Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: WorldofV
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 28, 2022
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award14 Flower Award25 Coin Gift Award2 Reply Goblin Award1 Dumpster Fire Award1 Lore Scrolls Award1 Drama Bestie Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Reply Hugger2 Soulmate Screamer6
On Fated Hearts • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Awww he's being so honest towards her easily telling her that she's special for him 🫠💕
0 0
On Dear X • Oct 7, 2025
Title Dear X
Hmmm. Excited for this. But I will binge.
5 0
Replying to RilakkumasBubbleTea • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
With my limited Mandarin -FSG, you listen, I like you. I don't want to admit it but I don't want to fool myself…
🔥🔥🔥🔥
0 0
Replying to Xiang83 • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Xiao Zhan is one of several artists encouraging people to watch "Fated Hearts": https://m.weibo.cn/detail/5219047702530897
Wow. Li Qin and Xiao Zhan in The Wolf drama was good too
0 0
Replying to fajer_qtr • Oct 7, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Literally invested on this series but I had to comment this, what is it with their front hairs that is always…
🤣🤣
0 0
Replying to Ruru • Oct 7, 2025
Who is truck kun?
That White Truck of Doom in every kdrama
1 0
On Fated Hearts • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Love is when you remain calm even when she has a knife at your neck
That's their love language 🤪
21 1
Replying to Mizuhira-san • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
From the trailer of Ep 16: "With me here, I will be with you and make your enemies become bones under your…
Damn. That's so hot 🔥
9 1
Replying to Fernedakki • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
I know I must have a mental problem for saying this but Xie Jingshi is so hot in the cliff scene…like I know…
LoL. The actor is an eye candy that's why.
6 0
Replying to Choppy • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
"there is a big fish here" -------- STOPPPP ✋😭
Blush blush (⁠≧⁠▽⁠≦⁠)
11 1
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Emperor clearly cares about ML and sees him as the successor, but is trying to keep him in line a bit. I don’t…
Yeah hopefully
0 0
Replying to Vniverse • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Love Li Qin's outfits. She looks best with those simple pastel clothes 😍💙
And that red hairtie. Reminds me of Jiang Li (The Double)
4 1
On Fated Hearts • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Love Li Qin's outfits. She looks best with those simple pastel clothes 😍💙
5 2
Replying to onmyway123 • Oct 6, 2025
Title Fated Hearts
Not our ML out here pulling night shifts as both mosquito killer and doorkeeper—just so his girl can sleep in…
🤣🤣
0 0