Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 19 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 11, 2025

Friends

On Sword Snow Stride • Jul 28, 2025
This drama is literally so good…. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. But the big question is, why don’t they make such good wuxias anymore?!?? Imma need writers and directors to pick it up or pack it up fr😭😭🫠
9 0
Replying to 10717657 • Jun 27, 2025
I wonder if they are going to maintain the same casts. Liu Xue Yi and Ao Rui Peng are more popular now compared…
According to last statement I remember the main cast stays the same…I get what you’re saying tho so it’s fingers crossed 😩😭
3 1
On Hou Ming Hao • Apr 8, 2025
Person Hou Ming Hao
Guys as we wait on XiaoHou’s next project please boost his variety show appearances so he can be invited to more of them…like I really enjoyed Tenday☺️😌🫶🏾
6 0
On Justice in the Dark • Mar 30, 2025
I can’t even get that wowow in my country…what is the point of buying and releasing a cut version…why take a way from the original version?!?? I hate it here bro😭😭😭

Anyone know where else I can watch it?!??
2 1
On The Unclouded Soul • Mar 25, 2025
What the hell is this new tittle😒Xiao Yao is so demure that English name feels like It’ll make shit in my house start floating 😂😭
6 0
Replying to krissylim • Mar 25, 2025
Peri...what? OMG! Change back to Xiao Yao. I can't pronounce this new title!
Same bestie I thought I had dyslexia😭😭
4 0
On Reading Class • Mar 11, 2025
They need to update my man’s profile…starting with the photo and also removing unaired shows that has new fans confused 😭
1 0