Editorials P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 31, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
Oh, you're welcome and thank you :D
0 0
Replying to Wendox • Jul 31, 2013
Title Who Are You
;'( ;'( ;'( Why am I the only one who can't find the first episode with english subs AND that is allowed in my…
THAAANKS :D
1 0
Replying to Wendox • Jul 30, 2013
Title Who Are You
;'( ;'( ;'( Why am I the only one who can't find the first episode with english subs AND that is allowed in my…
Hahahahah Omg, the title is also known as: "HOOAYOO" hahahaha that just killed me :p
1 0
On Who Are You • Jul 30, 2013
Title Who Are You
;'( ;'( ;'( Why am I the only one who can't find the first episode with english subs AND that is allowed in my country? I waited for sooo long already :( HELP, please?
0 0
On Who Are You • Jul 29, 2013
Title Who Are You
Where can I watch this with english subs?
1 0
Replying to caramelyogurt • Jul 27, 2013
Title Amachan
30 mins times 156 episodes = 4,680 mins or should I say 78 hours..^^
1 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jul 26, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice Spoiler
NO NO NO NO NO NO! It can't end like this! I have the feeling that there is something wrong with the box in Soo ha's bag..
3 0
On I Hear Your Voice • Jul 26, 2013
Title I Hear Your Voice
Can't wait till next weeeeek :'(
1 0
On IRIS 2 • Jul 26, 2013
Title IRIS 2
Question: Will I understand Iris II without watching Iris I?
0 0
On 7th Grade Civil Servant • Jul 23, 2013
Title 7th Grade Civil Servant
Honestly, I was just watching this for Joo Won, BUT I like them ALL! And Im Yoon Ho is soooo HANDSOME! Does he play in other dramas?
3 0
On Who Are You • Jul 23, 2013
Title Who Are You
AAARGH CAN'T WAAAAAAIIIT! :o
0 0
