Celebrity
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 17, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
Also, someone set me up for a meeting with Kenji's hair stylist. I have complaints!!
5 0
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 17, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
I'm seriously praying the episode 4's last scene isn't anyone's dream, otherwise I might commit a serious offence!
2 0
On A Breeze of Love • Nov 11, 2023
Title A Breeze of Love
Paitently waiting for Han HyunJae's (Yang SeungJoo) main series with mystery boy
5 0
On The Middleman's Love • Nov 10, 2023
Title The Middleman's Love
DoMunDi really did TutorYim bad. But I'm still gonna watch this cos I adore them and with the hope that it get better.
3 2
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 9, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
Phai and Muffin are my ghost ship now..
12 0
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 9, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
And Boss is just straight up taking control of his to be (hopefully) partner.
2 0
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 9, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
Get yourself a man who lies about having a restaurant and later buys a place to start a restaurant to cover up the lie
23 0
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 9, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
Gangster oppa breaks a person’s arm and tells his worker to take him to a hospital? That's so thoughtful
6 2
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Nov 8, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Honestly, the scene where AiDi was with flowers made me think Zherui had died. I feel so clowned
4 4
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Nov 8, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
The number of times these men kissed in ep 13...
9 0
On Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo • Nov 3, 2023
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
That confession from Ryuji was so endearing.
9 0
On Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo • Nov 3, 2023
Title Kimi to Nara Koi wo Shite Mite mo
We finished it! A very complete ending. I'd still want to watch more tho!
9 1
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 2, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
Who'd have thought Gangster Oppa would fall this fast?
10 0
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 2, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
Ep 2 and we already swimming in a love triangle.
3 0
On My Dear Gangster Oppa • Nov 2, 2023
Title My Dear Gangster Oppa
The entrance of the gamers was grand. Especially Tom( Doctor Strange)
9 0
On I Cannot Reach You • Nov 1, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
Tbh, Yamato looked so cute in the gift exchange scene
14 0
On I Cannot Reach You • Nov 1, 2023
Title I Cannot Reach You
Ohara Yamato, most handsome guy in school, gets weak in the knees after he's given a gift from his childhood friend (+crush)
19 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Nov 1, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Again, the ep 13 preview feels like a full movie on its own. Petition for a 3 hour long episode 13
8 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Nov 1, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
AiDi really made ChenYi make a run for his love.
6 0
On Kiseki: Dear to Me • Nov 1, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Another episode of me getting endlessly distracted by the mole on ZongYi's cheek
6 0

1