K-Drama
Replying to Yukii_13 • Jul 31, 2021
Title His Spoiler
in my opinion you don`t have to watch the prequel. I totally thought it was a different series. I didn`t feel…
oh but it definitely shows that Nagisa is more of a jerk than what you think lool
3 0
Replying to Yukii_13 • Jul 31, 2021
Title His
you should totally watch it!!
in my opinion you don`t have to watch the prequel. I totally thought it was a different series. I didn`t feel connection between the characters from the movie and the series, they feel like different people really. no depth added from the series to the movie
1 1
On His • Jul 31, 2021
Title His
you should totally watch it!!
1 2
Replying to haksoosbIId • Jul 31, 2021
Person Izuka Kenta
Well.... he sure knows how to kiss
that is so true lol
1 0
On Izuka Kenta • Jul 31, 2021
Person Izuka Kenta
man seriously his acting is really good and he knows how to convey emotions. I hope to see him in more good dramas! I saw him in Pornographer, but the other dramas he was in are not my type of dramas so. will definitely see him if he was in any future drama, not necessarily BL (although I wish lol).
6 0
Replying to ABC • Jul 23, 2021
Title Misaeng: Incomplete Life
They could have added from romance.Geu Reu and young yi .. I really hoped they will end up together.
I didn`t watch it yet, but just the fact they didn`t add romance is awesome!! man great Korean dramas have been ruined because of cheesy forced romance
6 0
Replying to Yukii_13 • Jul 23, 2021
Article "The Dude In Me" starring Park Sung Woong and B1A4's Jung Jin Young to be produced as a drama!
emm the movie was complete. I`m not sure how can they make a drama out of it. I don`t get this
although yeah the movie was so rushed. so who knows. will give the drama a go. I just hope they don`t ruin it
1 0
lo_ve • Jul 23, 2021
Article "The Dude In Me" starring Park Sung Woong and B1A4's Jung Jin Young to be produced as a drama!
emm the movie was complete. I`m not sure how can they make a drama out of it. I don`t get this
5 1
On Asuka High School March! • Jul 21, 2021
Title Asuka High School March!
how much does Kaku Kento appear in this drama? I don`t feel the drama is my type but I loved his acting in N no Tameni so I watch to watch another drama of his.
0 2
On On Nights When I Want to End It All... • Jul 19, 2021
Title On Nights When I Want to End It All...
I wanted to watch it for Kaku Kento, but this is just not for me loool
0 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Jul 19, 2021
Title Testimony of N
well she married ando in real life lol
oh wait she married him after the drama. that`s cuute
0 0
Replying to Patrick Star • Jul 19, 2021
Title Testimony of N
well she married ando in real life lol
wait wait wait what???????they are married? they didn`t suit each other in the drama I love Ando but I didn`t feel she suits him. omg to think thy are actually married. shock
1 0
Replying to HistoricalDramaAddict98 • Jul 19, 2021
Title Testimony of N
Where can I download the ost? Loved the music.
it`s silly by Leo Ieri. very beautiful song indeed
2 0
Replying to nekodesu • Jul 19, 2021
Title Testimony of N Spoiler
Why do people hate Ando?!?!?!
it`s sad though that h was left out. even to the end, hiding the truth can be more painful than knowing it. even Nishizaki at the start told him he doesn`t want to see him after he went out of jail, ok he didn` mean bad but man this is not good to do you know, this hurts more.
0 0
Replying to nekodesu • Jul 19, 2021
Title Testimony of N Spoiler
Why do people hate Ando?!?!?!
no I love him so much and feel sorry for him. but yeah at that moment he was just so.... like why would he decide to act on his emotions at that time when before we wanted him to loool. Also, he was stupid, like come on you sensed something strange, why put people in a bad situation lol
4 0
On Uso Kara Hajimaru Koi • Jul 19, 2021
Title Uso Kara Hajimaru Koi
where can I watch the sequel? ( or whatever it is called lol)
3 0
Replying to bobkek • Jul 19, 2021
Title Uso Kara Hajimaru Koi
It's getting a spinoff on hulu about what would happen if they told the truth? I think...
so is it out yet?
1 0
Replying to Lethe • Jul 19, 2021
Title Uso Kara Hajimaru Koi
https://vimeo.com/machidakeitaunofficial
thank you sooooo much!
1 0
Replying to Parn442 • Jul 7, 2021
Title As if You Whisper Spoiler
Yes, he was. As I mentioned in another reply, it was the lady herself who had hired him to watch and be present…
but it didn`t make sense to me, she didn`t seem to appreciate him or allow him to be a singer. and handing that huge sum of money just to support him by being a fan, when she even won`t let him sing and debut. felt it was forced to make a plot twist. I just can`t buy it
1 0
On As if You Whisper • Jul 7, 2021
Title As if You Whisper
so I`m the only one who didn`t like it and thought the story was weak an lacking?
10 0
