Celebrity
On Semantic Error • Mar 20, 2022
Title Semantic Error
this drama was sooo good..........nothin to complain about.........really enjoyed it 😊
1 0
On The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note • Feb 15, 2022
Title The Lost Tomb 2: Explore with the Note
does anyone know where to get the ending/closing song?........the full version🥺
0 0
Replying to thegrisha • Feb 8, 2022
Title Together with Me
The story line was like weird, I mean I was shocked at the first episode and idk I felt like something's missing.…
Same here plot was weird
0 0
Replying to ephemeral • Feb 8, 2022
Title User Not Found
In my opinion you should give it a go............its a unique and interesting story.........sure you gonna love…
Ya I totally agree 👍
0 0
On One the Woman • Feb 5, 2022
Title One the Woman
this drama was so nice and fun to watch........loved it!!!......it dosen't have those cliche scenes......really enjoyed the plot...... ^_^
1 0
On User Not Found • Feb 5, 2022
Title User Not Found
whenever i feel down.........i watch this drama.........it's so healing
3 0
Replying to Shoujo-san • Feb 5, 2022
Title User Not Found
Hello Everyone.I was debating whether I should watch this or not. And I would like to get everyone's opinion of…
In my opinion you should give it a go............its a unique and interesting story.........sure you gonna love it ;).......
2 4
On User Not Found • Jan 26, 2022
Title User Not Found
For me this drama is so healing.....it actually shows all the small deep down wounds that we go through. So relatable sometimes.
6 0
On Peach of Time • Sep 12, 2021
Title Peach of Time
i just love that i can hear both korean and thai in a single drama
10 0
On A Piece of Your Mind • Sep 12, 2021
Title A Piece of Your Mind
calm and soothing drama.....loved it!
4 0
On My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 • Sep 10, 2021
Title My Amazing Boyfriend Season 2 Spoiler
i watched it just for the 2nd lead couple....Yun Zhen &Ye Mei Xiao...
0 0
