I m just crying with everyone 😭 be it WuSheng/SS especially Hou jun hua's admirer.. n finally she said it would be nice if I got married to you.. probably Ling Yi would not have a chance to kill Hou Chan n the series of events wouldn't have happened also
Watching all the trailers i never expected this type of ending 😭😭😭😭What's this rushed ending.. i think we are robbed 💔🥲💔 for sure.. The world you will be our priorities i m not convinced why why.. so it's Lou Li not Wang Yanji That LJT came n confessed to SS 😂😂 i can't 😭😭😭 disappointed
I promise you i will never forget it...
That's it that's where he dug 3 more graves along with Huo Jun hua
i have never invested myself to this extent 🤧🤧🥺this is my first ever time
That LJT came n confessed to SS 😂😂 i can't 😭😭😭 disappointed