Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 12, 2025
  • Awards Received: Comment of Comfort Award1 Clap Clap Clap Award1
Replying to suirennaa • Mar 23, 2026
xiaolan didn’t go back to the modern timeline in the novel. the casts' fans do not know how the drama will end.…
Thank you 🫶😍
1 0
On Dream of Golden Years • Mar 23, 2026
original novel 2134 episodes 👀 does anyone want to read the ending and give spoilers🫣. Is FL 2025 coming back or is everything a dream?
0 2
Replying to daydreamer • Dec 23, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I just finished the novel and found it quite enjoyable. It has very comforting romance vibes — nothing suspenseful…
I hope so I trust Gu man 😂
2 0
Replying to daydreamer • Dec 23, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I just finished the novel and found it quite enjoyable. It has very comforting romance vibes — nothing suspenseful…
Thank you 💙I can watch it with peace of mind
3 2
Replying to daydreamer • Dec 23, 2025
Title Shine on Me
I just finished the novel and found it quite enjoyable. It has very comforting romance vibes — nothing suspenseful…
Can you give more details? Does it take a long time for them to get together? Do we see a second male character a lot, or is there a second female character? Ex vs.?
1 4
Replying to Vin • Sep 23, 2025
Title Time Raiders
Yes, in fact, it's the first book, so you're good
Thanks 💐
0 0
Replying to Walu • Jul 31, 2025
Title Deep Affection Eyes Spoiler
Novel readers is there any breakup after ep 19
Noooo
2 1